JohnnyBoy

I dont believe he is my friend. You dont know much about me? My list of "friends" is very short and none of them include internet buddies. I look at this different than some of you here. That does not make my view any less. I dont like to see a one sided ass woopin when I dont think its right.
It is unfortunate you have not availed yourself of the ability to make true friends here. I found a workout partner and best friend and probably half a dozen people I talk to daily via text, pm and in person. To scoff at the thought of an "internet buddy" shows how much of this boat you are missing.

That is so TRUE CBS.. MW is not a vet.. This guy doesn't even lift regularly. He hides behind starting as a member 11 years ago, then posting nonsense for years and years.. He has very limited knowledge and is completely reckless. He is very arrogant and reminds me of someone with severe narcissistic personality disorder. It appears he would have been fine, but decided to throw his hat into the public source ring and it has been downhill since.. I urge anyone that is not aware to read through WeightedChinUp's posted threads...

He's a menace. I've mostly stayed out of this mess but MW is refusing to even acknowledge the SERIOUS problems he has, and now he's got trucker on his dick.

@weighted chinup, here's another fact for your list: Before Christmas, MW posted pics of BAGS of steroid powders without removing the exif data. A quick search and I had everything - state, city, street, house address and the homeowner's name. MW can't deny this because I have the PMs.

The pics had been up for at least 12 hours before I saw them and told MW to take it down. LE certainly could have seen it in that 12 hours.

A veteran would never do something that dumb. Leaving in the exif data is a noob mistake.

Well we got mesos greatest shit talker present in cbs. Notice its always shit talk nothing about training, no bloods, no logs no reviews only shit talk.

I dont think I've got my point across to you. Im already on the gear and im going to post bloods. wow shocking right? Helpful info. No shit talk. Im not defending him. So take your poor comparison to dick riding some where else.

Well we got mesos greatest shit talker present in cbs. Notice its always shit talk nothing about training, no bloods, no logs no reviews only shit talk.

I dont think I've got my point across to you. Im already on the gear and im going to post bloods. wow shocking right? Helpful info. No shit talk. Im not defending him. So take your poor comparison to dick riding some where else.

No, you're not defending him, you're just ignoring and trying to minimize the huge list a problems that MW is having - you know, the list that weighted chinup compiled and you ignored. You've offered absolutely NOTHING to this thread other than trying to quiet those bringing MW's problems to light. You're acting like a typical shill. How much free gear did you receive?

And you got your point across. It doesn't matter. It's a little late to post bloods on MW's gear, dude. In case you hadn't noticed, that ship has sailed.

Im no shill and have taken no free gear. Only that which I have paid for. Your upset as usual when someone disagrees with your stance. Wake the fuck up. Your not god and we all dont agree with you sir. but this IS what you do. Start and instigate arguments. Im not even sure you train or even use gear? If you do I apologize. There was never one single instance you left that impression on me.

Keep people quiet? Are you mad or ignorant. Im giving a different stance which is contrary to yours :)

Come on guys, what's with all these petty personal attacks? If MW (aka Manwhore) is the villain then why not direct all the venom his way? Certainly MW needs to step up and make things right with all involved so he should be given a fair and square opportunity to do so. I like this board because it's one brutally honest community where people can speak their mind without getting flamed for it. While I been here on and off for nearly 5 years I have a lot of respect for the people here who have helped turn this place from a troll-infested dump to a respectable forum.

Nor am i. I want to see all reviews good or bad its the meso way. Thanx @gr8whitetrukker. The witch hunt for the truth here seems to be following the wrong scent right now.
Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this soon enough :)

It could well be MW is a victim of malicious attacks by people falsely claiming his gear is bunk, but there needs to be proof for that.

Absolutely, its usually easy for meso to pin point shills, and digup the truth. It will come out hopefully correct. This one will take some time though.

I also urge anyone sitting back with good or bad info to speak up.
Honesty is strongly encouraged in this case as well..we don't need all the liars to start coming out of the woodwork as that only makes getting the truth out much harder. Also we don't like liars here ;)

This is getting out of hand, why are we infighting with MESO members who don't agree that the gear from Voodoo is all shit? I used his Test Prop after getting some bunk from a different source. 3-4 days after switching I felt it and it did me right, order more and posted a LM of the second batch and its what I consider pure shit. Does this make me a shill now too since I had decent Voodoo gear? Or am I just an idiot or what ever names you guys would call me now too?
This is fucked to be calling a @gr8whitetrukker stupid because he drives a truck or any of the other personal attacks that have been made against him for not agreeing with the 3 clear leaders of Meso.
I know I don't mean shit around here but I'm quickly losing respect for you guys. At least stay on task and direct this where it belongs, not at the members that try and contribute to the community but don't agree.

This is getting out of hand, why are we infighting with MESO members who don't agree that the gear from Voodoo is all shit? I used his Test Prop after getting some bunk from a different source. 3-4 days after switching I felt it and it did me right, order more and posted a LM of the second batch and its what I consider pure shit. Does this make me a shill now too since I had decent Voodoo gear? Or am I just an idiot or what ever names you guys would call me now too?
This is fucked to be calling a @gr8whitetrukker stupid because he drives a truck or any of the other personal attacks that have been made against him for not agreeing with the 3 clear leaders of Meso.
I know I don't mean shit around here but I'm quickly losing respect for you guys. At least stay on task and direct this where it belongs, not at the members that try and contribute to the community but don't agree.
Its about time we got some folks with some cohones round here.

Spot on and these petty attacks are what's causing a lot of the problems here. It's understandable a lot of people are upset with MW but there's some who may have had the good luck to have gotten a good batch from him and those people don't need to be dumped on. To me it sounds like either MW's product is inconsistent in quality or that he could been selectively scamming, so we need to see where the chips fall and HONEST feedback is really needed.

Spot on and these petty attacks are what's causing a lot of the problems here. It's understandable a lot of people are upset with MW but there's some who may have had the good luck to have gotten a good batch from him and those people don't need to be dumped on. To me it sounds like either MW's product is inconsistent in quality or that he could been selectively scamming, so we need to see where the chips fall and HONEST feedback is really needed.
Hes not testing thats the problem.

When heisenberg scammed his ass guess what...?
He grossly reimbursed him and others too.

I dont believe he is selectively scamming. No testing leads to this. All sources have the same damn raws dont you all get it? If I get shit gear from him or any source I fully expect to be reimbursed. Any source can and will have these problems

Hes not testing thats the problem.

When heisenberg scammed his ass guess what...?
He grossly reimbursed him and others too.

I dont believe he is selectively scamming. No testing leads to this. All sources have the same damn raws dont you all get it? If I get shit gear from him or any source I fully expect to be reimbursed. Any source can and will have these problems
Gotcha :)