JohnnyBoy

I invite anyone and everyone who thinks I simply insult and attack for no reason to suck my fucking dick. Lets say manwhore has all good gear and we have a bunch of reverse scammers. Johnny disagrees. Manwhore, instead of reacting like a businessman resorts to lies and personal attacks... John is a rep, john makes up test results, we are lying about his failed mass specs he didn't want to tell anyone about. He switched gears to personal attacks and I react in kind. Mr greatwhite wants his gear to be real and seal himself a spot in the veteran throne- its important to him. The words "well known member" have left his mouth more times than I care to remember. I have the people here I respect, and then there is everyone else. You don't start off getting respect from me here or irl... and it is very easily lost. White? I thought you didn't care about internet opinion? Why so excited when a couple people chastise the "leaders" of meso? (What a fucking joke that statement is)

I love how everyone has taken this opportunity to point out what is "wrong" with meso. Bravo. Just like I tell my employees- if you have no solutions save your fucking breath. We don't need to be nicer- we need to use our fucking heads. Absolutely every private and public source has had serious fucking issues since I have been here. Defending some babbling fucking jerk off is just about the stupidest move a person can make. It also happens to be the reason I dont come around much except to update my log- this same old nausea inducing fucking joke stuck on repeat. Pathetic.

Brute what are you talking about. Throne? Is this serious? Well known member? Give me a break with this garbage. I contribute in any damn way I can. I like this place. Dont really know why. Helps pass the day and can be pretty damn fun here. Threads like this are of the least I like here. Why dont you relax man. Nobody wears a crown here and there is no throne. I just exist here and try to share space

This is getting out of hand, why are we infighting with MESO members who don't agree that the gear from Voodoo is all shit?

Who is "infighting with MESO members who don't agree that the gear from Voodoo is all shit?" No one has said all MW's gear is shit. But MW's got problems that he is refusing to even acknowledge. Serious problems.

Members who try to minimize those problems aren't acting with Meso's best interests at heart. They're acting in their best interest.

Members who think it's their place to criticize a flame war on an uncensored forum need to mind their own business and let things play out. And things will play out - they always do.

Who is "infighting with MESO members who don't agree that the gear from Voodoo is all shit?" No one has said all MW's gear is shit. But MW's got problems that he is refusing to even acknowledge. Serious problems.

Members who try to minimize those problems aren't acting with Meso's best interests at heart. They're acting in their best interest.

Members who think it's their place to criticize a flame war on an uncensored forum need to mind their own business and let things play out. And things will play out - they always do.
I need to mind my OWN business? That Is some cocky shit to say. It sure is inconvenient when some one disagrees with you isn't it?

I need to mind my OWN business? That Is some cocky shit to say. It sure is inconvenient when some one disagrees with you isn't it?

Disagree all you want. You think I care what you think? I don't.

And yes, it gets old listening to people constantly whining that flame wars are making Meso look bad. It's even worse having to listen to someone say "Why don't you two shut the fuck up already." and "You two need to chill the fuck out."

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone to shut the fuck up or chill the fuck out? That's "some cocky shit to say!" This is an uncensored forum. Don't like it? TFB, there are plenty of moderated forums where you won't see flame wars.

Any way I said my peace here. All I really wanted to say is, Ill be posting labs very soon. This arguing is a waste of energy and I plan on getting laid tonite. Y'all have a good night :)

@gr8whitetrukker stupid because he drives a truck or any of the other personal attacks that have been made against him for not agreeing with the 3 clear leaders of Meso.
I know I don't mean shit around here but I'm quickly losing respect for you guys. At least stay on task and direct this where it belongs, not at the members that try and contribute to the community but don't agree.

I can only assume I'm part of this "3 clear leaders of Meso" group?? Haha

Isn't it your fuck boy source who started this thread to distract from the other thread with 33 freaking instances of him being a scumbag? Another guy who doesn't want to read them. Nothing to possibly take the dream away that you may finally have good gear.

And another guy who "thinks" he got good gear from a source who will defend his punk ass to no end... What does that make you?

Last edited:
When did we vote on these leaders? It was just the primaries right? I still have a shot in the general election. Just write me in.

I promise if I'm elected to the Meso Triad(gang of four?) of appointed leadership, I will return this place to its former glory! You know, Some place warm, where the gear flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Meso.

Viva la Meso!!!!

:cool:
This is fucked to be calling a @gr8whitetrukker stupid because he drives a truck or any of the other personal attacks that have been made against him for not agreeing with the 3 clear leaders of Meso.

I will put out my hand after these bloods .. shake it if you like .. anyone ..
Come to the Jersey shore and have a beer with me ..
Odouls for me

This stuff needs to happen. I haven't been around much but I can tell I don't like it much. I see more guys worried about making sure they get good gear over the betterment of the community. The underground just might not be for me anymore. I do think these tactics by MW I see I don't care for but I won't comment because at the end of the day I will always stand in JBZ corner. I don't get it all MW had to do is just address the issues and this would of went away. Its bad for the board Idk it is needed. Things dont get handled around here holding anyone's hand. There is enough info anyone needs to make an opinion so let it be at that. Unfortunately it got personal there is nothing any of us can do about that.

Now trukker your bloods are not anonymous and MW is up against the ropes. Enjoy your good gear. Your bloods are meaningless. I believe other longerstanding members then you have been called out for the same. So don't take it personal.
I was going to give him a go on the NPP even in the midst of this just because I figured he is definitely not going to mess anything up. Damn MW Weighted chin up thread was
damming though the security issues man.

I will say this as far as MW is concerned good intentions I am sure bad execution though. Also MW I am not sure if your member status is the same you are now a source not a member. It had always been quite clear to me here that there is a difference......no?

I am NOT in here defending myself because it does not make sense you are right I am no longer a member I am a source so I can't say anything in here what I say does not matter so you guys have to decide

I went about some things the wrong way but I can tell you honestly I never scammed anyone I know I helped a lot of people

I am NOT in here defending myself because it does not make sense you are right I am no longer a member I am a source so I can't say anything in here what I say does not matter so you guys have to decide

I went about some things the wrong way but I can tell you honestly I never scammed anyone I know I helped a lot of people
OK from my point of view and to play devils advocate, for you to get the benefit of the doubt then why not promptly answer the accusations many members have lodged against you and resolve the issues quickly. Also you should improve your execution as well and make sure the gear you supply is CONSISTENT in quality.

Sponsors