Joints issues after letrozole

FrenchNakmuay

Hello I hope you guys are doing well :)
I had gyno issues long time ago. A did twice letrozole for like 1 or 2 month each. Right now I can notice joints issues but not all the time. It’s like by crisis but I am
Literally cracking from everywhere, knees, elbows. Ankles ect.
What could I do to get rid of that ?
I am Muay Thai fighter. 30 yo…
Thanks for your help guys. I hope I am at the good place to post this thread.
Thank you again.
Sorry for my english I am french.

Don't use it anymore. You will recover. Don't use an ai unless you need it. Most guys just crash e2.

Letro is crazy overkill for almost everyone.

Unless you're bumping 2g of test a day that's serious overkill.

Quit using it, go get your bloodwork, and switch to a more mild AI if you need it

Don't use it anymore. You will recover. Don't use an ai unless you need it. Most guys just crash e2.
Yes I don’t use it anymore. I’ve been using it for twice 1 month. Years ago already but it clearly impacted my joints. Now sometime I’ve got crisis and i am cracking from the joint everywhere. What could I do to recover properly from that:
I’m gonna do a blood test soon then. But it’s actually been 2 or 3 years since last I have took it.

Letro is crazy overkill for almost everyone.

Unless you're bumping 2g of test a day that's serious overkill.

Quit using it, go get your bloodwork, and switch to a more mild AI if you need it
Yes I can experience his impact now … my joints are dry asf. I’m not using it for years already… what can I do to get rid of the cracking bones/joints . It’s driving me crazy :(

What you used it years ago and you have joint pain now?
Wtf man how did you make that correlation?
Muay Thai is hard on the joints and your getting older i don't think it was the ai you took for a month years ago .
But to be sure get blood test done .

What you used it years ago and you have joint pain now?
Wtf man how did you make that correlation?
Muay Thai is hard on the joints and your getting older i don't think it was the ai you took for a month years ago .
But to be sure get blood test done .
Yes and that’s appearing like crisis. Rn I’m on it properly. The same side effect as when I was on letro lile 50%. Because when I was on letro I really did dry my joints like crazy … just for a fck gyno that I finally get rid of by doing surgery. I’m a fck dumb …

If u haven't been taking it for a long time it's not the letro bro. Get blood test for estrogen and testosterone. Take some joint supplements and stop doing Muay Thai lol hello

If u haven't been taking it for a long time it's not the letro bro. Get blood test for estrogen and testosterone. Take some joint supplements and stop doing Muay Thai lol hello
Everyone is saying that but I feel exactly the same way when I was on letro … the first time I did I well remember it impacted me for a while after then disappeared and I did again 2 years ago and I feel the same way just it’s taking longer to heal. I will definitely do a blood test and I will post the result here as well. I am already running on joints supp

How lean are you? Not sure if that has something to do with it though.
Are you taking hormones right now?

How lean are you? Not sure if that has something to do with it though.
Are you taking hormones right now?
I’m like 7 or 8% of fat max .. I don’t have any fat anywhere. No I’ve not been taking anything for years now. I did letro twice alone by not being on cure by the way.
I was following a protocol to ride on gyno…

I don't think letro has anything to do with it because u only took twice and years ago. You should see a Dr about it