Juicepal busted?

No - I left gh15 for blast and cruise bc gh15 got weird as hell after 2016 and ended up getting banned from gh15 shortly after anyways. A lot of us left for that site and a lot of us who did started getting banned. B&C no longer around unfortunately, it was a decent site. Didn’t gh15 forums go down like 5 years ago anyways? Stopped keeping up with it after 2016.
Dissapeared off the face of the earth mid 2022. He started becoming his own source and was sending some questionable over priced shit claiming it’s 100% successful because he “knew people in governement”. Goof sent me fake jintropin and saizen carts with the barcodes scratched up with a needle and the (21) numbers and when I said hey what the fuck he said it’s for security reasons because the Turkish government knows which batch went to which pharmacy.

Dissapeared off the face of the earth mid 2022. He started becoming his own source and was sending some questionable over priced shit claiming it’s 100% successful because he “knew people in governement”. Goof sent me fake jintropin and saizen carts with the barcodes scratched up with a needle and the (21) numbers and when I said hey what the fuck he said it’s for security reasons because the Turkish government knows which batch went to which pharmacy.
Jfc lol I honestly had no idea. Last time I was on it Strango was the top dog there. Honestly though reading this does not surprise me at all. The guy was becoming more and more deranged and dictator like as time went on which is why many of us left for the b&c site. Completely unhinged. It was still around until 2022? I was banned in 2016 or 2017 for no explanation like 3 months after being on b&c lol.

There was a rumor floating around that the gh15 account and website had been sold many times - the original bodybuilder who was GH15 cashed out way back when (the site was actually decent from 2013-2015), and then other people who bought it after 2015ish were running it after under the disguise of his typing style to just cash in.

No idea if there’s merit behind it but it would explain how things just got so bad there.

Jfc lol I honestly had no idea. Last time I was on it Strango was the top dog there. Honestly though reading this does not surprise me at all. The guy was becoming more and more deranged and dictator like as time went on which is why many of us left for the b&c site. Completely unhinged. It was still around until 2022? I was banned in 2016 or 2017 for no explanation like 3 months after being on b&c lol.
Strango was top dog on a lot of forums until he suddenly left them around 2016-17

He got popped - did some fed time but he’s back out now (retired, just living life). There’s articles online about it.
Absolutely right on that. He was actively posting on forums up to that point. Never tried his wares but people been raving about the quality of Strango's products.

This hits home personally. I know him mostly from his personal forum alias before he became an online public sponsor. He was a regular poster just like many of us before all of this, and we were very close on GH15 forums between 2014-2018. Juicepal was just a small side thing for him at the time. Completely insane reading this article what it amounted to. Really sucks they threw the book at home. He was a stand up guy.
I did not realize he was a regular poster there - what was his username?

Probably got 8 years for the money involved . 451 bitcoins is like $30 million. Btc was almost 70,000 in 2021 the year he was arrested. Guest Post by TheBitTimes: Deep web drug vendor misusing crypto faces 96 years in prison | CoinMarketCap