Junk MENT/ possible nonresponder?

initialize

Hey guys, new member here -- I'm 33y.o, 6'3" and 205lbs at roughly 10% bf. Just finished a 3 month long cut from 225lbs. I've been on TRT for about 2 years now at 200mg/wk. Previous cycles have been primarily adding orals on top of test such as anadrol, var, Winnie, various pro hormones, etc.

Anywho, I just started my first ever MENT cycle with today being day 8. My goal for this cycle is just to gain as much lean mass as possible while keeping fat gain minimal. I started at 15mg ED for 3 days and now I'm at 20mg ED. I dropped my test a bit to 150mg/ week. I also have been taking 60mg raloxifene and an ARB + HCTZ to control for any possible bp issues.

So far I haven't really felt anything from the MENT. I was cutting on roughly 2000-2200 and am now eating around 3000 cals since starting MENT. No changes in weight, sleep, libido, mirror appearance, gym aggression, etc. Haven't really noticed a substantial change in water weight.

Not sure if I'm allowed to name the source, but from my research they are reputable on here, and other sources on here resell their products as well. And previous testing on their MENT showed it's legit.

Should I continue the MENT for another few days/ week to see if anything changes? If the MENT doesn't work I'm thinking of just switching to a high test + deca cycle...

Yeah I realized being only a week in might be a little early, but most people who logged MENT seem to say they feel it after a few days.

As far as the SERM, my understanding is that AIs won't do crap to prevent the estrogen derivative from MENT. I've already had gyno + surgery before so I don't want to take any chances

Why ment? Seems like an odd choice.

I dabbled with it a bit and noticed zero. Seems like one of those boutique drugs that nobody big ever uses because it doesn’t do anything better than the tried and true options.

Ive run ment a few times. Doses ranged from 50 eod to 100eod and if i remember correctly, things didnt happen immediately. It was just like any other acetate ester.
Im not saying your ment aint crap cause i have no idea but i would hold off on making claims just yet.
Plus the doses your running are not exactly high.

Are you running enanthate version or acetate
Acetate
This is not true.

What about all the BP stuff?
Doctor prescribed?

What was your average BP before taking all that?
I know I'll get chewed out by you for this lol but self-prescribed. BP is usually around 130/75, but the main thing I was worried about are the many anecdotes I heard from people running MENT who claimed they got permanent bp gains by like 20-30 points. I've been monitoring my bp and it's been stable so far

Hey guys, new member here -- I'm 33y.o, 6'3" and 205lbs at roughly 10% bf. Just finished a 3 month long cut from 225lbs. I've been on TRT for about 2 years now at 200mg/wk. Previous cycles have been primarily adding orals on top of test such as anadrol, var, Winnie, various pro hormones, etc.

Anywho, I just started my first ever MENT cycle with today being day 8. My goal for this cycle is just to gain as much lean mass as possible while keeping fat gain minimal. I started at 15mg ED for 3 days and now I'm at 20mg ED. I dropped my test a bit to 150mg/ week. I also have been taking 60mg raloxifene and an ARB + HCTZ to control for any possible bp issues.

So far I haven't really felt anything from the MENT. I was cutting on roughly 2000-2200 and am now eating around 3000 cals since starting MENT. No changes in weight, sleep, libido, mirror appearance, gym aggression, etc. Haven't really noticed a substantial change in water weight.

Not sure if I'm allowed to name the source, but from my research they are reputable on here, and other sources on here resell their products as well. And previous testing on their MENT showed it's legit.

Should I continue the MENT for another few days/ week to see if anything changes? If the MENT doesn't work I'm thinking of just switching to a high test + deca cycle...
6'3" 200lb? What you need is food. Not steriods

you made a whole thread because you cant "feel" your steroids a week in?

if you think its fake send it to jano.

why are you taking a serm?

ARB and a diuretic? how bad is your BP issues or are you self diagnosing and taking that prophylactically?
A lot of guys take ralox preventively to avoid gyno on MENT

Why ment? Seems like an odd choice.

I dabbled with it a bit and noticed zero. Seems like one of those boutique drugs that nobody big ever uses because it doesn’t do anything better than the tried and true options.
THIS. It pokes its head out in forums and on Reddit every once and a while and people rave but can’t show a single good physique built by it.

real ment at 10mg/day was one of the strongest drugs I’ve ever taken, made managing e2 a nightmare. Wouldn’t run it again.
Out of curiosity what e2 symptoms did you have? And about how long did it take to see "positive" results in terms of your physique/ strength?

i'll chime in here on my first ment cycle like to try everything on the menu once or so.

ment ace ed 25mg i take pre workout

felt it within first 2hrs at the gym what did i feel? what dbol does too you. eurphoric and weights feel fkn real light and endurance. strong as a ox on this.

day 2-3 scales up 3kg
hitting pb's either one or two reps or increase weight.
after carbs body heats up like the tren sweats
end of week 1 hunger raging - no chance to be in a defecit on this stuff..
end of week 2 starting adex 1mg every 3.5days bloat and bp's on the rise

i take teli 80mg with 12.5htz daily for my bp.

diets clean was in 500cal defecit prior on a cut.
cycle Test e 300, Mast 600, tren e 250

plans to run this ment for 6-8 weeks @ 25mg per day.

really only side is increasing bp due to poorly e2 management i'll get ontop of this.

Will this build me more muscle - well i'm smashing it in the gym beating the book and eating more so i guess so.

i'll chime in here on my first ment cycle like to try everything on the menu once or so.

ment ace ed 25mg i take pre workout

felt it within first 2hrs at the gym what did i feel? what dbol does too you. eurphoric and weights feel fkn real light and endurance. strong as a ox on this.

day 2-3 scales up 3kg
hitting pb's either one or two reps or increase weight.
after carbs body heats up like the tren sweats
end of week 1 hunger raging - no chance to be in a defecit on this stuff..
end of week 2 starting adex 1mg every 3.5days bloat and bp's on the rise

i take teli 80mg with 12.5htz daily for my bp.

diets clean was in 500cal defecit prior on a cut.
cycle Test e 300, Mast 600, tren e 250

plans to run this ment for 6-8 weeks @ 25mg per day.

really only side is increasing bp due to poorly e2 management i'll get ontop of this.

Will this build me more muscle - well i'm smashing it in the gym beating the book and eating more so i guess so.
Nice, what day are you on now?

literally end of week 2 today. - took adex last night feeling good today no scale change but head throbs on and off are gone end of week 3 e2 should be under control with 2mg adex pw.

now i normally dont need any e2 management until test hits 1g+ sides are generally bp and water bloat. never had gyno issues but have ralox on hand and letro, asin and using adex as my prefered ai.

ment is potent strong and estrogen conversion monster this is hplc raws @ 98%.

Back