JY Pharma - HGH, HCG, Tirzepatide Janoshik HPLC reports.

I don't think Meso is this source's favorite board. Kinda unresponsive for a new source. I placed a tester order, comms were good. Time will tell. 2 of the peptides are going in for testing.
Keep us updated, I’m thinking about a test order too. Would like to see labs on the 24iu hgh

Mine passed customs 5 days ago but is just sitting with the partner shipping company. Looked them up and terrible reviews, known for losing packages, never delivering, or extended waiting periods to receive.

I emailed them for info and waiting for response. Will update when I know more.

You said we didn't reply to your email,May I say that you are cooking up a story. Please tell me where you placed the order. Order details?

You said we didn't reply to your email,May I say that you are cooking up a story. Please tell me where you placed the order. Order details?
I wasn’t referring to you. I was referring to your shipping partner.

Your communicating has been good with me.

After emailing shipping partner today they dropped off my package to the final delivery service and I am expecting it tomorrow.

Anyone actually using heir HGH ? I see a few tests but no ones reviews
Been on it for a bit over a week. Switched over from another batch about 10 days ago. Have another GH Serum & IGF-1 test scheduled Monday. Taking the entire vial IM and taking bloods 2 and half hours later. Will post results here.

Too soon to tell by any benefits

Been on it for a bit over a week. Switched over from another batch about 10 days ago. Have another GH Serum & IGF-1 test scheduled Monday. Taking the entire vial IM and taking bloods 2 and half hours later. Will post results here.

Looking forward to your results

How did your test go ?

How did your test go ?
I got the GH serum results back. Waiting on the IGF-1. Was hoping for a bit higher serum levels but not bad.

Took bloods at 2 1/2 hours. It peaks somewhere between 2-4 hours IM.

Attachments

• IMG_3888.jpeg
    IMG_3888.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 38
I got the GH serum results back. Waiting on the IGF-1. Was hoping for a bit higher serum levels but not bad.

Took bloods at 2 1/2 hours. It peaks somewhere between 2-4 hours IM.
Did you take 10iu prior ? How much were you taking on the 10 days prior to the test ? I think 30's is a pretty good serum result isn't it? A lot of factors can alter the results

Did you take 10iu prior ? How much were you taking on the 10 days prior to the test ? I think 30's is a pretty good serum result isn't it? A lot of factors can alter the results

Yes 10IU. Didn’t take anything 24 hours leading up to the 10IU injection.

Prior to that 4IU a day for 10 days.

Yeah agreed. It’s not bad and a lot of factors determine the results. Plus it’s impossible to know exactly when peak is. I could have still been on the way up.

Sponsors