JY Pharma

Would you guts trust low-dose 2.5mg or 5mg Oxandrolone tablets from JY? It'll be dosed for female at 5mg - 10mg/day spilt into two doses daily. Worried about large variances since I don't know the quality of the equipment or production process.
even if there is test results for it, who knows what youre getting if they are indeed just dropshipping?

Would you guts trust low-dose 2.5mg or 5mg Oxandrolone tablets from JY? It'll be dosed for female at 5mg - 10mg/day spilt into two doses daily. Worried about large variances since I don't know the quality of the equipment or production process.
PCT24X7 has pharma var ..10mg

Some things need to be pharma only, and in the case of a female it's an absolute must imo, considering the dire consequences if it's off. Masculinization is irreversible.
What source has under 10mg pharma-grade anavar? I see Stanford has anavar 10mg/mL 60mL suspensions, maybe that is best for low dose.

Thanks saw that after I posted. Their option is about $0.80 per 10mg pill. You consider generic India blister packs pharma grade? I guess it's better than ugl.
Aren’t they just indian ugl?
You can buy oxabone from turkish pharmacy. They are legit pharmacy grade from Iran

Thanks saw that after I posted. Their option is about $0.80 per 10mg pill. You consider generic India blister packs pharma grade? I guess it's better than ugl.

OFC nothing's guaranteed. However, the blister packs strongly hint at this being produced in the same facilities as countless other "legit" India pharma tabs, along with the commercial overprint on the foil side
of the blister. I'd say it's far more likely this is being mixed and pressed by commercial equipment by someone who does this a lot and not by an enthusiastic amateur using alibaba machines in his shed.

Personally, if you have the time and patience, I'd ask PCT.Zone get a box for me (it's not in their catalog), and then send a sample to Jano, as they'll reimburse shipping and testing costs. (before use if you can wait and if nothing else after you start for peace of mind).

Yea i don’t know those indian pharma since they are not available in eu. Are they legit registered pharma companies?
Healing pharma is the brand. They make several India pharma products.. I am using their acutane right now.. accufine email the guys that sells them I'm sure he can tell you all about rhem.. he said he was going to send some in for testing

That's India pharma as well. "Pharma" when coupled with "for export only" is usually a tell it's not entirely legit like other generics. Still, I'd trust india to put together a tab without 300% overdose surprises like UGL's do.

FDA withdrew approval in late 2023 as all the US approved manufacturers (based in india no less) seemed to ask for it to be withdrawn from the market at the same time, after 60 years of availability.

Shree Venkatesh... is that really pharma? I see on their website they sell stuff like Tren E, EQ, Masteron, Primo etc... must be a reputable UGL?

Shree Venkatesh... is that really pharma? I see on their website they sell stuff like Tren E, EQ, Masteron, Primo etc... must be a reputable UGL?

They're a licensed company in India, operating in the open. My understanding is because of this they can subcontract with local pharma manufacturers to produce products that can't be marketed for local sale in pharmacies, but can be made for export.

That's why what they make bears a striking resemblance in packaging to other pharma products in India, but will explicitly say "For export only" or "U.S.P." instead of "I'P" which is required to be sold in pharmacies in India.

So they're in a grey area between UGL and Pharma. While some of their products have been shown to be underdosed, I've never seen a potentially disastrous overdosed lab test like we've seen from UGLs

We have Reship policy for the US and most European Union countries. For countries such as Canada and Australia, where the risk of being detained by customs is relatively high, it also have Reship, but it will be no more discounts.

We provide testing credit points (50USD) to customers who have placed orders, a total of 50 places. Post the test results here to cash in.
Do you provide more credit for variance testing of tablets, like testing 5 Anavar tablets of the same bottle? The test is more expensive.

Just received my first order from JY. Paid on the 10th of June and received today, so lightning quick delivery to Australia. Will update when I’ve actually used the products. Good packaging too

Back