JY Pharma

Please rest assured that the quality is exactly the same. According to the customer's request, we produce 100iu kits for each batch, and there will be two different caps, blue and black.

Tamoxifen, Clomid, Clenbuterol.

Attachments

• Test Report #43863.png
    Test Report #43863.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Test Report #43864.png
    Test Report #43864.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Test Report #43869.png
    Test Report #43869.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 110
Nothing personal here, all UGL Clen sucks!

"The difficulty of spreading a small amount of API evenly into a large mass of excipients is a commonly recognized issue; a decrease in the amount of API usually increases the variability of blend potency [1,2]. Adequate mixing is obviously the first critical step, but not a guarantee for a good blend quality, since the handling of the mass after the mixing process might cause segregation, i.e., de-mixing of materials. The most critical reasons for segregation are differences in the physical properties of particles, such as size, density and morphology"

Would you guts trust low-dose 2.5mg or 5mg Oxandrolone tablets from JY? It'll be dosed for female at 5mg - 10mg/day spilt into two doses daily. Worried about large variances since I don't know the quality of the equipment or production process.

Last edited:
Would you guts trust low-dose 2.5mg or 5mg Oxandrolone tablets from JY? It'll be dosed for female at 5mg - 10mg/day spilt into two doses daily. Worried about large variances since I don't know the quality of the equipment or production process.

Some things need to be pharma only, and in the case of a female it's an absolute must imo, considering the dire consequences if it's off. Masculinization is irreversible.

You could always buy anavar powder and make some low dosed suspension, that's what I'd do if I couldn't find pharma.