JY Pharma

Where’s the proof of his infection? Why are you speaking for your “buddy”?

Who pins a cc of sust 500 at once ? This “buddy” of yours sounds like a fool.

No complaints about any of their oils until you come along speaking on behalf of your “buddy” after your 20 year meso break.
I think any accusation of dirty geR should be taken seriously. Buy your right we need a little more evidence.. however if their is truth to this yhe source should be held to the fire. Not defended..

I think any accusation of dirty geR should be taken seriously. Buy your right we need a little more evidence.. however if their is truth to this yhe source should be held to the fire. Not defended..
Unless he is actually his “buddy” speaking that way for plausible deniability and can show us proof of his swollen and infected arse cheeks then everyone on meso knows this story should be taken with the biggest pinch of salt

And if it is actually his buddy. Then yes , let’s see some proof

Also ,

His buddy can’t be THAT concerned. He even placed ANOTHER order after he said.

If I got an infection from a source I would never order from them again …..

Unless he is actually his “buddy” speaking that way for plausible deniability and can show us proof of his swollen and infected arse cheeks then everyone on meso knows this story should be taken with the biggest pinch of salt

And if it is actually his buddy. Then yes , let’s see some proof
Why would you be so quick to be in defense for a cheap Chinese drug dealer? Let them defend themselves.. It really bothers me when members argue with each other and the source skates by without even having to day anything. I mean you act like the source your little sister

Why would you be so quick to be in defense for a cheap Chinese drug dealer? Let them defend themselves.. It really bothers me when members argue with each other and the source skates by without even having to day anything. I mean you act like the source your little sister
Because Who gets an infection from a source, has to go on antibiotics from the doctor , then decides to buy from the same source again after they just got so called “infection “?

How did you know JY pharma was my little sister?

Okay shill king