JY Pharma

Where’s the proof of his infection? Why are you speaking for your “buddy”?

Who pins a cc of sust 500 at once ? This “buddy” of yours sounds like a fool.

No complaints about any of their oils until you come along speaking on behalf of your “buddy” after your 20 year meso break.
I think any accusation of dirty geR should be taken seriously. Buy your right we need a little more evidence.. however if their is truth to this yhe source should be held to the fire. Not defended..

I think any accusation of dirty geR should be taken seriously. Buy your right we need a little more evidence.. however if their is truth to this yhe source should be held to the fire. Not defended..
Unless he is actually his “buddy” speaking that way for plausible deniability and can show us proof of his swollen and infected arse cheeks then everyone on meso knows this story should be taken with the biggest pinch of salt

And if it is actually his buddy. Then yes , let’s see some proof

Also ,

His buddy can’t be THAT concerned. He even placed ANOTHER order after he said.

If I got an infection from a source I would never order from them again …..

Unless he is actually his “buddy” speaking that way for plausible deniability and can show us proof of his swollen and infected arse cheeks then everyone on meso knows this story should be taken with the biggest pinch of salt

And if it is actually his buddy. Then yes , let’s see some proof
Why would you be so quick to be in defense for a cheap Chinese drug dealer? Let them defend themselves.. It really bothers me when members argue with each other and the source skates by without even having to day anything. I mean you act like the source your little sister

Why would you be so quick to be in defense for a cheap Chinese drug dealer? Let them defend themselves.. It really bothers me when members argue with each other and the source skates by without even having to day anything. I mean you act like the source your little sister
Because Who gets an infection from a source, has to go on antibiotics from the doctor , then decides to buy from the same source again after they just got so called “infection “?

How did you know JY pharma was my little sister?

Okay shill king

Where’s the proof of his infection? Why are you speaking for your “buddy”?

Who pins a cc of sust 500 at once ? This “buddy” of yours sounds like a fool.

No complaints about any of their oils until you come along speaking on behalf of your “buddy” after your 20 year meso break.

Please stop sending those private messages, no, I do not want to start dating you online and meet you in person for a gay encounter. My wife is very happy and I am a straight man.

Do what you do dawg.. peace

Guys an obsessed troll who found someone to talk to in life, and he's now in love with me sending me private messages asking me to date him online. It's sick. He'll respond again in 3...2..

Just to be very clear since the person responding has a learning issue and puts words in peoples mouths... I never wrote the gear was dirty, I asked JY PHARMA for the carrier oil to be posted. The solvents should be posted too for the sus500.

I wouldn't call a company dirty unless there was proof. JY makes alot of good stuff, but maybe it's the high dose blends that hurt my buddy. But the only high blend he ever took was the sus 500. None of the other stuff he got from this guy did that. Maybe that's the problem, just looking out for a friend.

Last edited:
Guys an obsessed troll who found someone to talk to in life, and he's now in love with me sending me private messages asking me to date him online. It's sick. He'll respond again in 3...2..
Please stop sending those private messages, no, I do not want to start dating you online and meet you in person for a gay encounter. My wife is very happy and I am a straight man.

You’re the one who said this source gave your buddy an infection but he decided to buy from them again knowing he got an infection from them?

It’s reasonable to ask for the proof because that is a big claim, no?

So where’s the proof ?

I haven’t private message you anything. If anyone private message u pretending to be me then that is even more weird then u making up both this infection and private message story.

I wonder what your buddy’s cycle is to warrant the need for sus 500mg. At 250mg, lots of folks already experience pip with sust. Unless your buddy cannot cut injection volume in other ways, he should find more ways to reduce volume by maybe having more injection frequency.

I wonder what makes one use high mg gear, its pip city in a bottle, I still remember brewing prop at 150mg and it will cripple me every time lol.