JY Pharma

I was scammed out of my money after using these guys for over a year. They got me this past week on my order. I’m hoping they will make good on this. I received confirmation and BTC address, BTC was sent and received and this guy claims he never received my order because his email was hacked. Do the right thing and make good bro…accountability

Give them a minute to reply before calling them scammers. That's a hefty accusation around here.

I was scammed out of my money after using these guys for over a year. They got me this past week on my order. I’m hoping they will make good on this. I received confirmation and BTC address, BTC was sent and received and this guy claims he never received my order because his email was hacked. Do the right thing and make good bro…accountability
Not sure if this source is good any more, my order has been delayed for more than 3 weeks without any proof that it was shipped out. I'm still hoping they would make it good, but I don't know what to believe if other users are getting scammed too.

Not sure if this source is good any more, my order has been delayed for more than 3 weeks without any proof that it was shipped out. I'm still hoping they would make it good, but I don't know what to believe if other users are getting scammed too.
the guy saying he got scammed said hes been using this souce for over a year when this source came out this year lol the stuff i ordered came pretty quick no issues however when I emailed them initially before my order they took like 2 months to respond

the guy saying he got scammed said hes been using this souce for over a year when this source came out this year lol the stuff i ordered came pretty quick no issues however when I emailed them initially before my order they took like 2 months to respond
They just told me my order got seized with no proof whatsoever after days of telling me that it will be delivered in time. Just really not sure what is happening or if they are being transparent at all. I would just advise everyone to be cautious.

They just told me my order got seized with no proof whatsoever after days of telling me that it will be delivered in time. Just really not sure what is happening or if they are being transparent at all. I would just advise everyone to be cautious.
oh what that is fishy ngl

Placed about 2.5 weeks ago, no local updates on tracking whatsoever so I'm concerned, wished I could say the same.

What email did you send your order to and which email told you it was seized?

I used their salesperson Rechard Liu for at least 5 separate orders with success up until last week when I got a reply from his email saying his email got hacked and my order and BTC payment were never received. Rechardiu@protonmail.com, he handled all my past orders without issue up until now. I’m trying to work this out with JY but I don’t see them being very receptive, I will keep the board posted. I’ve been in contact with sales@steroids-peptides.com, they confirmed that Rechard Liu is a company salesperson so I’m waiting to see what they will do as far as my order or refund, they said they will discount my next order, which is not at all what should be acceptable

Anyone received email response from jy in last couple days? Seems like can’t get a response from him for days

I got a response a couple days ago when I enquired about my tracking not updating. They replied within a day and showed me the tracking from their end which showed it had just arrived in the country. Sure enough my order has showed up today. Ordered 13th June, sent tracking number 2 days later, delivered today 1st July. Good service for me

They did have an issue with packages being seized I use to get shipping in 6 days last few packages took 2 weeks they explained they had to ship a different way. Ordered last week shipments landing tomorrow

I'm in contact with the email mentioned above and the WhatsApp numbers too. He said he reshipped it and the previous one was lost or seized. Lets see what happens.
Your statement is not very objective. You seem to have placed four or five orders in three weeks. Do we have any orders that have not been shipped? Orders of more than 2,000 USD that have been deducted have also been re-shipped. Do you really think our reship service is empty talk?

I used their salesperson Rechard Liu for at least 5 separate orders with success up until last week when I got a reply from his email saying his email got hacked and my order and BTC payment were never received. Rechardiu@protonmail.com, he handled all my past orders without issue up until now. I’m trying to work this out with JY but I don’t see them being very receptive, I will keep the board posted. I’ve been in contact with sales@steroids-peptides.com, they confirmed that Rechard Liu is a company salesperson so I’m waiting to see what they will do as far as my order or refund, they said they will discount my next order, which is not at all what should be acceptable
Please send the email record of your cheated to the sales mailbox. After verification, we can only bear part of the loss. In the future, all your orders will be 30% off until you recover the amount of fraud. This is the company's decision.

Please send the email record of your cheated to the sales mailbox. After verification, we can only bear part of the loss. In the future, all your orders will be 30% off until you recover the amount of fraud. This is the company's decision.
All the emails have been sent that were associated with the hacked order