JY Pharma

Hey buddy, got updated blood work, everything is actually in the green now. Not a single thing outside the normal range (except testosterone)
Got my heart checked out also, found "right bundle branch block abnormal"
so ultimately dropped almost everything.
Sitting at 400mg Test E / 200 Mast right now until i get my echocardiogram and Holter monitor off.
Depending on what the cardiologist tells me will depend on if i drop everything until i get this figured out. Right bundle branch block isn't as big of a deal I've been told. But will increase the risk of death during a heart attack etc.
You have any experience with this issue? this is a first for me.

I would drop the mast too buddy. Keep the test in only. A friend who competed back in 2015 (won his show) was having issues with Clen and heart palpitations. Nothing came up on any tests, told him to drop the clen, he never did.

Later they found his right ventricular branch was blocked due to scarring. Had a genetic condition his parents told him about only after he was admitted to the hospital. He was released and recovered, but never touch fat burners or stimulants again. On a max of 500 a week Test E and still looks huge as hell, but he just wont do the competing thing any more.

Were you on any fat burners or stimulants before or during taking this stuff? Drop that too.

For everyone else hijacking the thread and obsessed with me because I asked some troll about why he cared so much about labels on a box instead of a vial (lol) since you're all so good at screen shots and quotes, take a screenshot of the shit you actually bought from JY Pharma and post it here. If you haven't bought anything and you don't have any experience with JY Pharma shit, then get the fuck off the thread.

Last edited:
I wonder what your buddy’s cycle is to warrant the need for sus 500mg. At 250mg, lots of folks already experience pip with sust. Unless your buddy cannot cut injection volume in other ways, he should find more ways to reduce volume by maybe having more injection frequency.

I wonder what makes one use high mg gear, its pip city in a bottle, I still remember brewing prop at 150mg and it will cripple me every time lol.

I told him not to do it. He dropped it for now and will cut it later. He saw how cheap it was, wanted to save money. Now he has two new muscles on his ass lol.

He's a young buck, trying to help him out. Unlike some trolls in this thread (which you see are obsessed with me up there lol) he actually works out and has a great build for competing. The lumps on his ass went down a bit. I'll show this knucklehead your post. He's a good kid, but sometimes they just don't listen.

Yeah I got lucky with Prop never giving me much pip. But Enanthate in the last few years, not sure what it is but gets me everytime at 250. Been sticking with prop and cyp.

For everyone else hijacking the thread and obsessed with me because I asked some troll about why he cared so much about labels on a box instead of a vial (lol) since you're all so good at screen shots and quotes, take a screenshot of the shit you actually bought from JY Pharma and post it here. If you haven't bought anything and you don't have any experience with JY Pharma shit, then get the fuck off the thread.

Where the fuck is your buddies screenshot of his TD?

Where the fuck is the proof of this infection you claimed your buddy had ?

Do the rules not apply to you fucktard ?

I think u should publicly state that ur buddy doesn’t have an infection from this source.

That would be step 1 since u couldn’t show any proof. And that is a detrimental claim that can destroy a sources business.

And there’s no proof ur buddy even used their sus 500 without a screenshot of his TD pic. Right?

Step 2 would be to get off meso and don’t return until u can bake ur poor wife a cake without limpin. If u kno what I mean.

I would drop the mast too buddy. Keep the test in only. A friend who competed back in 2015 (won his show) was having issues with Clen and heart palpitations. Nothing came up on any tests, told him to drop the clen, he never did.

Later they found his right ventricular branch was blocked due to scarring. Had a genetic condition his parents told him about only after he was admitted to the hospital. He was released and recovered, but never touch fat burners or stimulants again. On a max of 500 a week Test E and still looks huge as hell, but he just wont do the competing thing any more.

Were you on any fat burners or stimulants before or during taking this stuff? Drop that too.

I am on 0.4mg sema twice a week for appetite suppression, i forgot to mention. But that’s pretty scary stuff…. And no never touched clen after a scare about 6 years ago.
The old Pareto had an over dosed batch almost sent me to the ER. Back when I suggested taking UGL clen. Terrible mistake.

Yes I have. Unfortunately.

All of my friends/fam with the covid shot have these oddball heart issues now (there's only a few, here in Texas not a lot of people trusted them). It's just something you'll have to deal with. I'm not sure if any of them have been able to nurse their heart health back to what is was prior to the shot. Some of the heart issues I've seen from it are worse then others.

Honestly you might look at joining one of the groups taking this to the courts. The government signed into law a bill a few years back pre-exonerating any sort of vaccine injury related cases against pharmaceutical companies. But they are still taking some of these large crowdsourced cases of myocarditis and heart injury cases against the COVID vaccine manufacturers. Your normal doctor will absolutely not fess up that the vaccine caused the injury. Most doctors are not willing to throw their careers away to link your injury to the shot

Last edited: