JY Pharma

So why would it have more pip in mct than gso at higher concentration.. because thicker oil releases slower therefore your not getting slammed with so much dope at one time?
PIP is usually an individual response to gear. The only exception being when the cook can't get the raw to fully go into solution (yes, being clear doesn't mean fully dissolved, there are still tiny crystals that you can't see with a naked eye).

Sust at 500mg/ml has 60mg prop, 120mg tpp and 120mg test iso. The prop ain't that bad, BUT 120mg tpp/iso is kinda pushing it for mct if you don't use enough bb to help with getting to solution.

I support your decision all the way 100% its actually a good idea.im good with you busting my balls my guy... I get a lot of flack about the whole "dope" thing it seems like....
It's because people who slammed dope at a time quit and turned to gear while never calling gear dope. It gives us gear users a bad look to be linked in with that terminology. I've never been fiending for a shot of test in my life

It's because people who slammed dope at a time quit and turned to gear while never calling gear dope. It gives us gear users a bad look to be linked in with that terminology. I've never been fiending for a shot of test in my life
You don't know me.. as much as you think you do.. you dont...People like you who judge people and look down on people thinking your better than others only makes yourself look very insecure. Listen to yourself tour are trying to blame my for giving you a bad rap for the way I talk. Respect me for me homeboy.. or not, if you wanna be superior to me go for it I support you. HEY EVERYBODY @TestosTyrone is better than dirthand. Please don't let than peice of shit dirthand reflect off of the superiority and perfection that Mr. Testos is . Please dont let My past mistakes and poor choice of vocabulary make him look bad.. he is such a better man than me..
Peace dawg I can only hope that I can have a measure of your character some day!

You don't know me.. as much as you think you do.. you dont...People like you who judge people and look down on people thinking your better than others only makes yourself look very insecure. Listen to yourself tour are trying to blame my for giving you a bad rap for the way I talk. Respect me for me homeboy.. or not, if you wanna be superior to me go for it I support you. HEY EVERYBODY @TestosTyrone is better than dirthand. Please don't let than peice of shit dirthand reflect off of the superiority and perfection that Mr. Testos is . Please dont let My past mistakes and poor choice of vocabulary make him look bad.. he is such a better man than me..
Peace dawg I can only hope that I can have a measure of your character some day!
I don't think I'm better than anyone while at the same time I don't think anyone is better than me. Also, you're not a piece of shit dude.
I'm saying it looks bad is all. I get that you're an addict who gets triggered by needles and any reminder of drugs, but I know a heroin addict who turned to bodybuilding as a way to turn his life around while leaving all aspects of that life behind because he didn't want to be reminded of his past. I'll just leave it at that. I'm going to order some tabs of dope with the tirzepadope sale that JY is offering