JY Pharma

are you a fucking retarded bitch or what?

That is exactly what the issue is. He’s telling everyone they have the same quality stoppers as QSC, even though he’s never used QSC oils before and on top of that he said he recommends QSC In Jy thread.

How is that possible to never have used QSCs oils , say JY pharma has the same quality stoppers as QSC then also promote QSC in Jy thread ?

Wasn’t this just discussed the other day you can’t recommend other sources in other sources thread.

Why you defending this guy so hard ?

His only comments on meso are in Jy thread complaining about their slow response time while they were on holiday. Then he says Jy and QSC have same quaility stoppers and how he recommends QSC. Keep in mind he’s never used QSC before though like he said.

But apparently you find that review perfectly fine and told him that is what this forum is for.

Okay bud… let’s have him bump your message so you can like it right away and suck eachother off.
Whoah slow down on the tren buddy or get an ai lol.

I am just trying to understand why you’re so quick to defend these drug dealers, first its chris powders now, JY. You’re not a rep let them defend themselves, get behind your fellow member.

If he is recommending qsc then thats on him.

Ok. Next vendor with bold claims.

Revised Meso Vetting Questionnaire.

Picture of production facility is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

@JY Pharma can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

For your AAS products:

1.HPLC purity (provided)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities?

3.Metals?

4. Sterility?

5. Endotoxins?

6. GCMS residual solvents?

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @JY Pharma ?

Please provide your responses. Surely with your claims, the answers to these questions should be simple for you to provide. Currently, your testing does NOT match your claims.
Here you go @GenericAsia. Since you can't seem to find these for yourself.

Anyone having a bit of communication issues with JY’s email at the moment? Waiting on an order to be shipped out and want it sooner than later due to the fact I am running low on my anti estrogens and I’m running a lot of wet gear.

Anyone having a bit of communication issues with JY’s email at the moment? Waiting on an order to be shipped out and want it sooner than later due to the fact I am running low on my anti estrogens and I’m running a lot of wet gear.
I paid before the weekend and haven’t heard back yet. I ordered through WhatsApp and the response time wasn’t very quick but I assumed they probably had a back log of orders from the holidays.

Anyone tried JY pharmas primo 200? I've tried it from another vendor but that sucker hurts like a bitch. Can barely walk for a week after 1cc. Went through 2 bottles but can't take the pain anymore, lol.

Back