Kazakhstan - testosterone and syringes availability

luissp

Hi all

I ll be in Almaty for 3 weeks next summer, and might need to go back later on. Anyone has experience there ? Can on find testosterone and syringes without prescription in Almaty's pharmacies ? Any issue flying in with a vial ? I had a look at Kazakhstan import regulations and there was no particular restriction for testosterone nor aas, but one is supposed to have a prescription for the medicines they fly in with, plus if I fly in a vial it will probably be from an Underground supplier
Really just need 250mg a week, might end up ordering some undecanoate before flying and pin enough beforehand for a month, but not a great fan of that latter idea.
Thanks in advance for all related info.

I have traveled there with my rx. Omnadren is available as well with No rx but not in every pharmacy.
Oh, thanks, just saw you post, but after we ve come back from kazakhstan.
Could you get syringes OTC as well ? Planning to go back there next summer at the latest, so still interested !

I found a link detailing what medicines where subject to prescription in KAZ before flying and the list was very long, including testosterone products, but don t know how strict the implementation is. Ended up taking Test U before flying, and nothing during our 3 weeks there.