• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Kevin Levrone BenchPress

Bar path is to his lower chest and his elbows even if not tucked into his lats are still perfectly fine, you can see it clearly if you pause the video when the bar touches his chest. Impressive indeed

Alot of that going on in the real world AND here

The problem is PL focus too much on the unimportant and not enough on substance. They will always be the less muscular and smaller of the two(comparison between equal lvl competitors). Weight isnt everything...but it DAMN sure is important! Damn sure is...

I'm thinking I need to put a little size on my pecs, tris and upper back during this next off season to get my bench and deadlift up where I want it.

I want you to THINK about this for a second...hes one of the best physiques of all time and he JUST deadlifted 500...

Kevin has got my vote. I like the guy. He has a very uplifting spirit. Very inspirational. He's deadlifting that shit at 52yrs.....gotta give credit where its due an Kevin deserves that shit. Fuckin Straight Beastin It!!!!!!!

Kevin has got my vote. I like the guy. He has a very uplifting spirit. Very inspirational. He's deadlifting that shit at 52yrs.....gotta give credit where its due an Kevin deserves that shit. Fuckin Straight Beastin It!!!!!!!
My point is a deadlift has penis to do with building an impressive pair of legs or a large back. Penis i tell ya!