KingdomOfVar (source)

So if we order courier do we have to be home to sign for it?

Unfortunately, I can't say 100%.
In my country, when a courier calls and you're not home, you just tell him, hey dude, leave it on the porch, I'll be home in five minutes. But if it works in your country, I don't know. But be aware that a signature will be required.

What I do know is that in certain states because of COVID, even if it requires signature. They just leave it outside. But it depends on the dollar value of the package

So, I do not want to sign for anything, is there still the US mail option for $25 with no signature?

Or, rickyjupiter, did you have to sign? I very much prefer 5 days to who knows when, but that signature thing.....

Anyone tested the exemestane? Do we have any previous test of it? What about the anadrol?

I ordered Exemestane, Tadalafil 40mg and Anadrol on Thursday. All arrived Wednesday, fast communication, package arrived in 5 working days and yesterday I tried Tadalafil and it works perfectly. In addition, I received arimidex as a gift. All perfect.

Hi to all,
I'm new to this forum as a member but I have read a lot of the posts. After digging around I decided to give @KingdomOfVar a try. I contacted him as suggested, he replied and transaction was completed in an utmost professional way within 3 days. I will try everything out and will come back with results. Not to forget to mention that there was a nice gift added in my order. All the best to all.

I ordered twice, got my package within 3 days each time, I will start using them next week.

Has anyone tried his primobolan?

ordered on wednesday - received today.
fast shipping and good packaging.
great prices, especially for ancillaries

I opened my pack and started laughing..

Well played sir. Great stealth and TA was top notch

you got mail, I don’t know what is what.

Ordered 23rd arrived 9/27 eastern US.

Absolutely top notch stealth. Very well packaged.

Communication was great the whole time, not that much was needed since delivery was so fast and smooth.

Blisters look very clean and professional.

overall very impressed, time will tell how the stuff feels.

Ordered 23rd arrived 9/27 eastern US.

Absolutely top notch stealth. Very well packaged.

Communication was great the whole time, not that much was needed since delivery was so fast and smooth.

Blisters look very clean and professional.

overall very impressed, time will tell how the stuff feels.

Thank you