KingdomOfVar (source)

How quickly you change your bitch ass tone ….
Hasn't changed anything. I said that I like thay he will pay.
That's a good move anyway if I don't notice effects I'm not gonna send anything for testing.
As I said I haven't to prove anything if it doesn't work on me I don't need a test to confirm it.
I will wait a week to reevaluate as I don't wanna believe that is bunk cause there are tests on it.
As far as I remember Ibutamoren kicks in immediately. But maybe I'm wrong. So I'll wait a week or two before calling it out completely bunk.

@KingdomOfVar can you help junior out with a 5% discount on his order?

Lawn mowing season is coming to an end here in many parts of the US and his mother and i aren't paying him $20 to take the trash out to the curb once a week. We feel he needs to learn the value of money, you know?

i would consider it a personal favor if you could come through for the kid. Thanks, KoV.

When discounts, so for everyone. Do you agree? Okay, you convinced me.

UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL PRODUCTS from KINGdomofvar

Results from Blind testing by Jano :)

Product that has been tested:
Anavar --> 120x50mg

First i will say, that KOV paid the main part of this analyse by Jano.
The Process was:
*I get 4 different products from KOV.
*I choose one product for the blind test by jano . (KOV didnt know what i will sent)
*I contact Jano that i will sent a blind sample from KOV.
*Jano ask KOV if thats okay.
*When i get the response from Jano that i can sent it i choose one product for testing and sent it .

KOV only pay one analyse from one tablet. --> That was okay for me.
I decided to have 2 tablets analyzed to see the difference between the tablets.
So the second tablet from the sample was paid by myself.

I hope i was able to explain the process clearly.

Attachments

• foto_no_exif.png
    foto_no_exif.png
    217 KB · Views: 160
That's a good move anyway if I don't notice effects I'm not gonna send anything for testing.
As I said I haven't to prove anything if it doesn't work on me I don't need a test to confirm it.
I will wait a week to reevaluate as I don't wanna believe that is bunk cause there are tests on it.
As far as I remember Ibutamoren kicks in immediately. But maybe I'm wrong. So I'll wait a week or two before calling it out completely bunk.

We have one saying in my country. Don't judge the day before evening.
Please add my Oxy to your cycle and calmly enlarge a dose of Ibutamoren for 2 tablets a day. If you are not satisfied with your progress after 2 weeks, I will refund your money and send you the Oxymetholon Anapolon from pharmacy completely free of charge.
I will believe that after two weeks you will write an honest and true review.

Results from Blind testing by Jano :)

Product that has been tested:
Anavar --> 120x50mg

First i will say, that KOV paid the main part of this analyse by Jano.
The Process was:
*I get 4 different products from KOV.
*I choose one product for the blind test by jano . (KOV didnt know what i will sent)
*I contact Jano that i will sent a blind sample from KOV.
*Jano ask KOV if thats okay.
*When i get the response from Jano that i can sent it i choose one product for testing and sent it .

KOV only pay one analyse from one tablet. --> That was okay for me.
I decided to have 2 tablets analyzed to see the difference between the tablets.
So the second tablet from the sample was paid by myself.

I hope i was able to explain the process clearly.

Thanks for testing sir.

I must say that I am not very satisfied. I expected a result of 54-55mg. In the future, I will improve the content of Oxandrolone and I hope the result will be 53-55mg maximum.
Since you have tested one tablet beyond my free testing program, I will add $ 50 of goods by your choice to your next order.

Was one of the reasons to order especially for arimidex as I'm using low dosage and it's pain in the ass to divide them.
If you’re using UGL adex then your chances of accurately dividing a 1mg pill are zero. 1g of adex is about the size of my thumbnail. That’s 1,000 doses. No UGL on the planet is blending that tiny amount of API evenly. Five grains of the API are all it takes to throw off the dose by enough that it makes a difference. If the goal is to dose adex at less than the strength of the pill then you need to make an oral solution out of it. Otherwise you’re just guessing at what the dose is when you start to split the pill.

If you’re using UGL adex then your chances of accurately dividing a 1mg pill are zero. 1g of adex is about the size of my thumbnail. That’s 1,000 doses. No UGL on the planet is blending that tiny amount of API evenly. Five grains of the API are all it takes to throw off the dose by enough that it makes a difference. If the goal is to dose adex at less than the strength of the pill then you need to make an oral solution out of it. Otherwise you’re just guessing at what the dose is when you start to split the pill.
Very good info didn't know about that!!!!

Ok, So I haven't and won't send anything for testing but Barbells and plates...... I went on vacation last month and hadn't been working out regularly since I came back, so I've kept a Test base the last two months and slowly started back training a few weeks ago. I'm in my mid-forty's btw that's why I start back slow. Anyway, Week one I just upped my test to 500mg. Week 3 I received my package and added 25mg turinabol per day for a week, then went to 50mg, 25 AM and 25 before work out. I also added 25mg of the oral Primo before my long saturday workout. I went from 285x6 Bench to 315x4 Bench and squatted 335x6 and it felt pretty Easy. And almost no soreness. Also had to down the pickle juice and Pedialyte Saturday Evening after I had the 25mg of Primo that afternoon because my arm was cramping when I was trying to dry my back getting ready to go out that night. I actually had to have my girl dry my back for me because I would start to cramp when I tried to hold my arm up to dry my back. Anyway no question from me I received what I wanted. And this is just me whenever I Start back using Anavar or Primo if I have a really carb/sugar heavy meal I cramp pretty bad.

I've already put on about 4lb lean mass and 8lb total adding Kingdoms stuff. not bad for a couple weeks for a 40'something.

Whatever you say buddy, you straight up said already the MK was “completely bunk” in your previous post and bad mouthed the source up and down. But now you say you’ll wait a couple weeks before calling it “completely bunk” And ppl wonder why I have a problem with the fucking idiot morons on here !!!! Prime example …..

Seriously, this needs to be in a sticky on the front fucking page of this forum. Although this wasn’t news to me, this will be very useful info for a lot of people

We have one saying in my country. Don't judge the day before evening.
Please add my Oxy to your cycle and calmly enlarge a dose of Ibutamoren for 2 tablets a day. If you are not satisfied with your progress after 2 weeks, I will refund your money and send you the Oxymetholon Anapolon from pharmacy completely free of charge.
I will believe that after two weeks you will write an honest and true review.
This man is confident. I’m gonna take you on this offer

order placed sir

Ok, So I haven't and won't send anything for testing but Barbells and plates...... I went on vacation last month and hadn't been working out regularly since I came back, so I've kept a Test base the last two months and slowly started back training a few weeks ago. I'm in my mid-forty's btw that's why I start back slow. Anyway, Week one I just upped my test to 500mg. Week 3 I received my package and added 25mg turinabol per day for a week, then went to 50mg, 25 AM and 25 before work out. I also added 25mg of the oral Primo before my long saturday workout. I went from 285x6 Bench to 315x4 Bench and squatted 335x6 and it felt pretty Easy. And almost no soreness. Also had to down the pickle juice and Pedialyte Saturday Evening after I had the 25mg of Primo that afternoon because my arm was cramping when I was trying to dry my back getting ready to go out that night. I actually had to have my girl dry my back for me because I would start to cramp when I tried to hold my arm up to dry my back. Anyway no question from me I received what I wanted. And this is just me whenever I Start back using Anavar or Primo if I have a really carb/sugar heavy meal I cramp pretty bad.

I've already put on about 4lb lean mass and 8lb total adding Kingdoms stuff. not bad for a couple weeks for a 40'something.

I appreciate your feedback

I'm sorry, but I have to remind you of some shipping conditions
If you want to send the goods by courier, you also need a telephone number. This also applies to EMS mail.
I never send tracking numbers unless it's necessary and there's a problem with the shipment.
For faster and easier communication, please use the Wickr application.

Will you add some new orals like DMZ or something similar? What will your new orals be to add? will you make oils? Injectable orals?

Have you sent anything else off for testing? Would like to see some more recent HPLCs

That also puts things dosed in micrograms into perspective. Like T3 and clen. 1g = 1000mg = 1 000 000mcg

How likely is an UGL to get 25mcg T3 pills dosed correctly?

Looking forward to finally trying correctly or over dosed anavar.

Take my bad review back and apologize.

This shit has definitely kicked in as I got very much compliments how "huge" I'm getting. The only parameter that changed is adding the ibutamoren.

However this ibutamoren kicks in gradually day by day I don't know why but all the previous ibutamoren I've taken kicked in instantly. I don't know why?

This ibutamoren is much more tolerable.
Hunger is there but not crazy like other times.
It's subtle just never ending appetite.
Water retention is there but "good" water very little spill over if any most is fullness.

Lethargy I definitely feel like I would take a nap whenever I wanted but ! I'm not lethargic.

Effects are there just more subtle and "under the radar".
I can say I like it better than other ibutamorens I've tried.

Because it's tolerable I'm not feeling bloated nor lethargic. I have very minimal if any CTS (that's weird because I get full blown cts)
Results and gains are there just the side effects are much more lighter.
And I can't understand why ? Because of the compound? (Some have ibutamiren mesylate and other types)

Or my body chemistry changed ?! Who knows

But I take my bad review back and I apologize thought it was bunk cause no side effects this time.
I feel it working much more like HGH rather than MK677

Will definitely order again and I will leave another review for anadrol when I'm gonna try it

That also puts things dosed in micrograms into perspective. Like T3 and clen. 1g = 1000mg = 1 000 000mcg

How likely is an UGL to get 25mcg T3 pills dosed correctly?

Looking forward to finally trying correctly or over dosed anavar.

UG usually solves such small dosage as T3 and Clen by having the finished mixture mixed directly at the source of the raw material, or in some larger company that deals with the production of tablets.