KingdomOfVar (source)

Salbutamol 120tabs 5mg newly available = 20,- USD

@marco11 you asked me about shipping to Canada , so its available, for details please contact me by e-mail, or Wickr

I have distributed all free Dbol for orders, so I am bringing you a new promo for orders

Normal minimum order = 1 box Anastrozol free
Order + 350 $ = 1 box Stanozolol 25mg free
Order + 500 $ = 1 box Primobolan 25mg free
Done

The lab results from July still correlate to the batches of anavar that are currently selling ?

Order received today. Communication was very good.

The source forgot to send me the package on Friday so he send it on Monday with courier shipping that was very nice as I got my package fast.

Packaging is really smart I like it.

I ordered Drol,Arimidex,MK677 .

I just ingested MK677 so I should know if it's legit in a few moments.

* one thing to note. I thought that the tablets have marks to divide them. However my tablets haven't any marks on them no lines or whatever just white full pills. Was one of the reasons to order especially for arimidex as I'm using low dosage and it's pain in the ass to divide them. However I can live with that lol.
Just need to know what tablets have marks on them ?

Order received today. Communication was very good.

The source forgot to send me the package on Friday so he send it on Monday with courier shipping that was very nice as I got my package fast.

Packaging is really smart I like it.

I ordered Drol,Arimidex,MK677 .

I just ingested MK677 so I should know if it's legit in a few moments.

* one thing to note. I thought that the tablets have marks to divide them. However my tablets haven't any marks on them no lines or whatever just white full pills. Was one of the reasons to order especially for arimidex as I'm using low dosage and it's pain in the ass to divide them. However I can live with that lol.
Just need to know what tablets have marks on them ?

Thank you for feedback

Its interesting, but hipping to USA is actually faster like shipping to your country by courier. But it is different courier company .
All my tablets are perfectly divided without any dividing line.
The dividing lines currently have the last Dbols, Stanozols, Salbutamols and 20mg Tadalafil. Each future batch will have dividing lines, the older ones do not.

Thank you for feedback

Its interesting, but hipping to USA is actually faster like shipping to your country by courier. But it is different courier company .
All my tablets are perfectly divided without any dividing line.
The dividing lines currently have the last Dbols, Stanozols, Salbutamols and 20mg Tadalafil. Each future batch will have dividing lines, the older ones do not.
Lol in my country everything is sloooow

Update on his MK677

I've taken Ibutamoren numerous times before. I'm hyper responder to this stuff.

That means I get extreme effects from the 1st dose.
The effects I'm noticing with MK677 from. The 1st dose is
Hunger
Lethargy
Massive Bloat
Good sleep
CTS.

That's the symptoms I'm having from. The 1st dosage.

However I'm on Day 3 on his MK677.

Zero effects I'm noticing so far. No hunger no lethargy no cts no massive bloat no good sleep no cts.

Lethargy Hunger Cts are the 1st symptoms are always hitting me.

This time with his MK677 zero effects so far I should have Hunger cts and bloat but no.

I don't even feel it after I dose it and we all know how potent it is.

Really disappointed with this sources Ibutamoren.

I've also have oxy and arimidex I doubt I would use them.

Mk677 is completely bunk ,I'll update again in the end of the week if something has changed (but I don't think so how it can be changed )

I won't send anything for testing. As I haven't anything to prove to anyone nor I care for.
I'm not gonna waste another euro on testing.

I've taken mk several times in the past and I know what exactly to except and when that's why I'm writing this.

Anyway that's my experience stay away from his MK677 , for other orals I don't have an opinion. Probably I won't use them , I'm not gonna fuck my cycle using his orals I'm gonna order again pharma grade anapolons and arimidex.
1st part of cycle it's fucked due to bunk MK I'm not gonna fuck the second half also

Lesson learned it costs me a couple hundreds but learned!
I don't care if lab test shows 30mg or 50mg or 100mg point is this shit isn't working.

Last edited:
Edit:
I weighted myself this morning and I'm 3lbs up from when I start taking it however I increased the cals also so maybe thats why.
I'll update again on weekend hope it will have kick in full force and isn't bunk

Update on his MK677

I've taken Ibutamoren numerous times before. I'm hyper responder to this stuff.

That means I get extreme effects from the 1st dose.
The effects I'm noticing with MK677 from. The 1st dose is
Hunger
Lethargy
Massive Bloat
Good sleep
CTS.

That's the symptoms I'm having from. The 1st dosage.

However I'm on Day 3 on his MK677.

Zero effects I'm noticing so far. No hunger no lethargy no cts no massive bloat no good sleep no cts.

Lethargy Hunger Cts are the 1st symptoms are always hitting me.

This time with his MK677 zero effects so far I should have Hunger cts and bloat but no.

I don't even feel it after I dose it and we all know how potent it is.

Really disappointed with this sources Ibutamoren.

I've also have oxy and arimidex I doubt I would use them.

Mk677 is completely bunk ,I'll update again in the end of the week if something has changed (but I don't think so how it can be changed )

I won't send anything for testing. As I haven't anything to prove to anyone nor I care for.
I'm not gonna waste another euro on testing.

I've taken mk several times in the past and I know what exactly to except and when that's why I'm writing this.

Anyway that's my experience stay away from his MK677 , for other orals I don't have an opinion. Probably I won't use them , I'm not gonna fuck my cycle using his orals I'm gonna order again pharma grade anapolons and arimidex.
1st part of cycle it's fucked due to bunk MK I'm not gonna fuck the second half also

Lesson learned it costs me a couple hundreds but learned!
I don't care if lab test shows 30mg or 50mg or 100mg point is this shit isn't working.

I appreciate your feedback.

I am sure that there are substances for which the effects can be recognized almost immediately, such as sildenafil, tadalafil. Yes, even Ibutamoren works relatively quickly. However, I think it is premature to judge a thing and its effects after 3 days. In addition, calling something - completely bunk - are very strong words. Maybe it's too much of an expectation, as my test in the lab came out at 30mg.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of my products, you can send them for tests to the Jano laboratory. Surely you know that the test is free, you will not pay anything I am covering all testing fees. If it turns out that Ibutamoren is a bunk, or underdosed, I will refund all your money.

I appreciate your feedback.

I am sure that there are substances for which the effects can be recognized almost immediately, such as sildenafil, tadalafil. Yes, even Ibutamoren works relatively quickly. However, I think it is premature to judge a thing and its effects after 3 days. In addition, calling something - completely bunk - are very strong words. Maybe it's too much of an expectation, as my test in the lab came out at 30mg.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of my products, you can send them for tests to the Jano laboratory. Surely you know that the test is free, you will not pay anything I am covering all testing fees. If it turns out that Ibutamoren is a bunk, or underdosed, I will refund all your money.
I like your response. Also I like that you'll cover all costs.
But I will wait a week or two reevaluate and update here.
Also last time I used ibutamoren was a year ago so maybe I don't remember things right. However I also don't wanna believe that is bunk because you have tests Also so I'll wait a couple days to weeks more.

Lower is better

@KingdomOfVar can you help junior out with a 5% discount on his order?

Lawn mowing season is coming to an end here in many parts of the US and his mother and i aren't paying him $20 to take the trash out to the curb once a week. We feel he needs to learn the value of money, you know?

i would consider it a personal favor if you could come through for the kid. Thanks, KoV.

I like your response. Also I like that you'll cover all costs.
But I will wait a week or two reevaluate and update here.
Also last time I used ibutamoren was a year ago so maybe I don't remember things right. However I also don't wanna believe that is bunk because you have tests Also so I'll wait a couple days to weeks more.
How quickly you change your bitch ass tone ….

***Also don't rely your business only on Jano yeah test the products. But then try it yourself so you know better.

If you have tried your products then Noone can lie about anything.