KingdomOfVar (source)

You are a certain kind of special Ed pal lol …. I won’t buy shit from this fucker . Bla bla bla ….

“I just got my pack”

Did you wear a helmet ⛑ on the short yellow bud buddy ?!
Wow. YOU ARE slow...

Let me spell it out for you. I did not order from this source, it was said in jest.

It's funny that you call me special Ed, because the grade of literal thinking you have just exhibited is a common characteristic very closely associated with Autism in the clinical realm.

I can site a few articles to support my claim if you wish, but being as you have the tism, I don't much think you'll be able to read(as you've already demonstrated).

Now go fuck your fat hog wife.

Salbutamol 120tabs 5mg newly available = 20,- USD

@marco11 you asked me about shipping to Canada , so its available, for details please contact me by e-mail, or Wickr

I have distributed all free Dbol for orders, so I am bringing you a new promo for orders

Normal minimum order = 1 box Anastrozol free
Order + 350 $ = 1 box Stanozolol 25mg free
Order + 500 $ = 1 box Primobolan 25mg free

Winstrol 25mg works very well. 50mg day for 4 weeks with testovis (pharmagrade), npp and masteron propionate (PS). Bulk phase with quality

I got my order, and I can say that I am pleasently surprised! I got it very quickly, and everything was accurate as I ordered it. Nice packaging as well :)

There will be a novelty on the list of available goods next week Tadalafil 20mg 80tablets = 25 $ / 20 €

I also have material for Ligandrol on the way, if all goes well, 120 tablets 10mg = 45 $ / 35 € could be available by the end of the month

Several people asked me about Bulk orders.
Bulk orders are available. EU in a minimum amount of 2000 €.
Bulk orders for the US cannot be shipped as a single shipment, but the shipment would need to be split. The minimum order for a Bulk order in the US is $ 3,000
for details contact me by email or on Wickr

Several people asked me about Bulk orders.
Bulk orders are available. EU in a minimum amount of 2000 €.
Bulk orders for the US cannot be shipped as a single shipment, but the shipment would need to be split. The minimum order for a Bulk order in the US is $ 3,000
for details contact me by email or on Wickr
You Have in program T3?

My first order was impressive all the way around. Constant communication, stealth shipping, unbelievably fast shipping, and if product matches testing results then A+

Tadalafil in the most popular version 20mg, perfectly divisible into 4 x 5mg for those who use small doses.
80x20mg = 25$ / 20€

Attachments

• IMG_0066[1].JPG
    IMG_0066[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 38