KingdomOfVar (source)

how do we know each code which product is associated with?

That's what I was wondering. Just got my pack and the codes are printed in italics and I can't even fucking read it.

Pffft… you didn’t read? He’s clearly said that you need to enroll in his super secret fan club to receive the super secret decoder ring. It’s spelled out and offset in italics so you shouldn’t have missed it. ;)

Sad part is, if you supported lab testing more, I would’ve bought some Var from you already. Just can’t risk it being dosed incorrectly if I’m giving it to a woman.

Sad part is, if you supported lab testing more, I would’ve bought some Var from you already. Just can’t risk it being dosed incorrectly if I’m giving it to a woman.
I do not think. I offer free tests for my customers. As far as I know, some customers have already sent samples, which will be processed in the Jano laboratory, free of charge.

5 days to receive in europe, the packaging is the safest I have seen, the minimum purchase price is justified. The quality of the products is already confirmed by the tests of jano and some members of the forum. The prices are very correct, all this shows that this source wants to do things well, in quality, protection of buyers, correct price,. more comments on the feelings and results of cardarine and tadalafil soon .. continue to respect the rules of the forum on the protection of these misdeeds all to your credit @KingdomOfVar
Does his hard steroid dick feel good inside you bro?

So if we tell Jano the sample is from you, he charges you and not the customer? We just have to pay the shipping?

Yes.
All you have to do is mark the sample as KOV FREE, according to the lab they will know they have a bill for the test to send me. The lab was instructed on how to recognize my tablets to prevent fraud and test foreign samples.
I deal with postage with each customer individually, so far everyone who has sent or wants to send a sample has chosen the option of one package of goods for free with the next order.

That's what I was wondering. Just got my pack and the codes are printed in italics and I can't even fucking read it.
You are a certain kind of special Ed pal lol …. I won’t buy shit from this fucker . Bla bla bla ….

“I just got my pack”

Did you wear a helmet ⛑ on the short yellow bud buddy ?!

Attachments

• 3DDD90B2-B155-4E4F-88F5-787115DF2E86.png
    3DDD90B2-B155-4E4F-88F5-787115DF2E86.png
    475.8 KB · Views: 62
You are one whiny little bitch. You're the deadbeat dad of Meso that stops by once every other week to criticize and throw petty insults because members that are just being members and having a good time don't meet your expectations.

"Wah wah everyone is posting off topic. Everyone is stupid except me. i only want to see relevant posts that pertain to the current source i'm in love with."

i'm one of the most negative mother fuckers on Meso and even i can't hold a candle to your level of negativity.

Go start your own forum, as you clearly hate everything about this one. Bet you won't. Guarantee you won't. You'll just continue to be a deadbeat forum member that does nothing but complain because it's easier.
Im just not a 12 year old immature fuck like you and your boy toys dummy .

Yes.
All you have to do is mark the sample as KOV FREE, according to the lab they will know they have a bill for the test to send me. The lab was instructed on how to recognize my tablets to prevent fraud and test foreign samples.
I deal with postage with each customer individually, so far everyone who has sent or wants to send a sample has chosen the option of one package of goods for free with the next order.
That is an interesting way to do it and to be honest preferable. I might place an order with you then in the future. Thanks.