KingdomOfVar (source)

9 motherfucking pages and no one mentions the lack of tits…what happened to Meso…fancy dude has everything but tits…and a decent testing credit…but still no tits…tradition be damned I guess

9 motherfucking pages and no one mentions the lack of tits…what happened to Meso…fancy dude has everything but tits…and a decent testing credit…but still no tits…tradition be damned I guess

I know about it, but trust me, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. In the interest of good taste and maintaining the mental health of the members, I have omitted this. :)

I know about it, but trust me, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. In the interest of good taste and maintaining the mental health of the members, I have omitted this. :)
Ahhh… see you fell for it. Sure we ask to see tits because that’s fun and who doesn’t like seeing a great set of tits. But it also delves deeper than that. Anyone that has their shit together would be able to find a wife, girlfriend, fuck buddy, bestie, or hooker with a nice set of titties. Simply take a pic and post.

Are you saying that all the titties around you are sloppy dangling messes straight off the pages of Nat Geo?

Or are you one of them gheys?

Notice = 71mg Sildenafil Citrate corresponds to approximately 51mg of Sildenafil.

Attachments

• OXYMETHOLONE.png
    OXYMETHOLONE.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 125
  • SILDENAFIL.png
    SILDENAFIL.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 103
  • RALOXIFEN.png
    RALOXIFEN.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IBUTAMOREN.png
    IBUTAMOREN.png