KingdomOfVar (source)

I'll give a review for all products I ordered.
These products are , drol,ibutamoren,adex

Anadrol: I'm using two different brands of anadrol atm. One brand is original anapolon the other brand is kingdom of var.
No real difference between each other his drol is as potent as anapolon BUT
The difference is in effects, anapolon gives more intracellular water , his drol gives me water retention outside of the muscle also. Also anapolon gives more vascularity than his drol. But this is ti be excepted one is oharma other is UG.
Rating 9/10 (could be a little more potent)

Arimidex: Works as any other ugl arimidex I've used no worries here 1mg MWF keeps me in range on 1.5g pharma testo.
Rating 10/10

Ibutamoren: This I didn't like! It works but not as it should. No hunger , no deep sleep , no lethargy, no dreams. It works but only slightly not full force lime other brands. If other brands work 100% this ibutamoren works 80% max , more like 60-70%.
Also I've noticed some pills are more potent than others , some pills work better than others.
Rating 5/10

Note: 8 out of 10 ugls they give me heartburn with their orals (aas or not)
This source doesn't give me any heartburn so that tells me it's quality.

I would order again but I would like to see the ibutamoren more potent as it should.
So his drol is dbol? AHhahaha just kidding but your review of his drol is a bit lol
Raw of a substance if verified don't differ between pharma or ugl. So if you have anadrol the effect should and will be the same. Is not like anapolon has some secret formula in it.

So his drol is dbol? AHhahaha just kidding but your review of his drol is a bit lol
Raw of a substance if verified don't differ between pharma or ugl. So if you have anadrol the effect should and will be the same. Is not like anapolon has some secret formula in it.
Yeah I know I didn't tell it right.
I mean that anapolon seems a little dryer to me
Not by a noticeable degree but with my bodybuilding psycho eye lol

Hello.
I'm getting more email questions about shipping to the US by mail. Delivery time, tracking info and more.
In the attached picture you can see roughly the time it takes for delivery to the US, it is always around 14 days.
As for tracking numbers. I DO NOT SEND tracking numbers. If you do not receive the shipment by post within 14 days, send me an email and I will check where your shipment is located. But you can even earlier, usually around the tenth day, the shipment will arrive in the USA.
For now, mail delivery works reliably, slowly, but reliably.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 88
This is just a shower thought but I have only ever seen capped MK677 and have capped it myself (never taste the raws, they are disgusting) but I wonder could it be affected by the pill pressing?

Ibutamoren is one of the worst RAW materials to produce. It is very light, dusty and very aggressive if accidentally inhaled through the nose.
There are also quite large differences between manufacturers (there are not many in reality), the color and smell are different (although they still contain 96-98% Ibutamoren)

@KingdomOfVar My wife may pop 3 x primo ace at 29 instead of 25mg,

My goal was something around 27mg with primobolan, which I didn't meet and there is another 2mg more. I'm aware of.
In fact, I did not plan to make a line specifically for women, such as some manufacturers that offer, for example, 5mg ,, lady ,, oxandrolone.

A few years ago, I tested my friend Anapolon. Which he brought from Turkey when he was on vacation. As far as I remember, not a single tablet had the exact content of 50. There were differences around 5-7mg. I tested them at the time in France at Chemtox lab.

Are you a heavyweight boxing fan like me? Will you be watching the match Fury vs Wilder?
I'm a fan of Fury! And that's why I'm announcing a special deal , orders + 250 $ / 200 €

If Fury wins, all goods will be in special deal 2 + 1 free next 3 days !
If Wilder wins, all goods will be in special deal 3 + 1 free all week !

So, gentlemen, did you watch? It was a really beautiful match! My favorite won and that's why until 14th all goods in the special offer 2 + 1 free (orders + 250 $ / 200 €)

Got my order. Took about a week in EU. Best packaging/stealth I've ever come across. Jumped on 100mg anavar per day right away... Should be interesting.

As soon as I get my package, aromasin will be sent to test at Jano.

Looking forward to it