KingdomOfVar (source)

Received my package to EU.

Communication 5/5
Brief and to the point. I'm looking for a source not a friend. I put in my order he sent crypto address I paid and he told me it would be sent soon. Package landed a few days after

Stealth 5/5
It's really well done. I have confidence in much larger orders. Even those this order was still close to €700 it was worth it.

Haven't tried any products yet, not for me but will report back when I get enough info from people use them.

Anyone tried the tadalafil? I’ve seen mixed reports in the thread.
I got 2 packs of the tadalafil 20mg and 3 packs of Var 25s I have no issues with them.

Var feels legit, continuing with these from a previous labs Var.

Took 5 days from payment confirmation to doorstep (courier to US)

excellent stealth, good overall experience. He threw in an extra Tadalafil 20 pack.

Will order again.

Received my package to EU.

Communication 5/5
Brief and to the point. I'm looking for a source not a friend. I put in my order he sent crypto address I paid and he told me it would be sent soon. Package landed a few days after

Stealth 5/5
It's really well done. I have confidence in much larger orders. Even those this order was still close to €700 it was worth it.

Haven't tried any products yet, not for me but will report back when I get enough info from people use them.

Thank you for feedback

I got 2 packs of the tadalafil 20mg and 3 packs of Var 25s I have no issues with them.

Var feels legit, continuing with these from a previous labs Var.

Took 5 days from payment confirmation to doorstep (courier to US)

excellent stealth, good overall experience. He threw in an extra Tadalafil 20 pack.

Will order again.

Thank you

Have a question for you guys.
Would a 30ml injection pack be acceptable for you? I know that the package is usually 10 or even 20 ml. But I will be able to have a 30ml package, which is very convenient in terms of stealth shipping .

Tested their 10mg var. Glad to see actual var, I personally like it overdosed since I'm getting more bang for my buck.

but just keep this in mind if any of you female users or coaches giving it to female clients.
Test Report #14347.png

Last edited:
Tested their 10mg var. Glad to see actual var, I personally like it overdosed since I'm getting more bang for my buck.

but just keep this in mind if any of you female users or coaches giving it to female clients.
View attachment 154972
Thank you for testing. And this result is flat out unacceptable for the exact reason you stated. Female users getting a >50% overdose is a big issue. I’ll also point out that a male who thinks he’s using 50mg is actually using 75mg, which sounds nice—hey I get more product for less money!—but that’s not what they paid for and that’s not what they believed they were using. Given how harsh anavar is on lipids this isn’t a little mistake that should be glossed over and hopefully @KingdomOfVar fixes this.

Have a question for you guys.
Would a 30ml injection pack be acceptable for you? I know that the package is usually 10 or even 20 ml. But I will be able to have a 30ml package, which is very convenient in terms of stealth shipping .
What do you mean 30ml.injection pack? You offer only orals not liquid lol

Thank you for testing. And this result is flat out unacceptable for the exact reason you stated. Female users getting a >50% overdose is a big issue. I’ll also point out that a male who thinks he’s using 50mg is actually using 75mg, which sounds nice—hey I get more product for less money!—but that’s not what they paid for and that’s not what they believed they were using. Given how harsh anavar is on lipids this isn’t a little mistake that should be glossed over and hopefully @KingdomOfVar fixes this.
Agreed, I like it because i KNOW what the actual potency is, thanks to this testing. Without this testing I would still prefer 10mg accurately dosed than not knowing on an arbitrary overdosed one.
Being anything other than what you think it is, is less than ideal.

Agreed, I like it because i KNOW what the actual potency is, thanks to this testing. Without this testing I would still prefer 10mg accurately dosed than not knowing on an arbitrary overdosed one.
Being anything other than what you think it is, is less than ideal.
the issue is that this inaccuracy might be in all pills and both directions.
I got tadalafil 20 and tbh, i feel nothing, even popping half a tab and that should be 10mg.
pharma tadalafil ive used 5mg and got the effects ive wanted, same with catcafe one

A few words to test my stuff. Currently to the result 15mg Oxandrolone. All tablets definitely do not contain 15 mg of oxandrolone, it is mathematically impossible because I know how much material was used and how many resulting tablets were.
I used so much material and filler mixture to get 12mg in the tablet. As demonstrated by my test in Jano lab, 12.58mg. My goal has never been and will never have a place of 10mg in a 15mg tablet, which is nonsense from an economic point of view.

But you have to take into account the deviations that can occur in production. Since I use a machine that does not have a pressure filling die, a difference in the weight of the tablet is possible. The stand I use has a variation depending on the size of the tablet and the carrier used, about 4-7% of the weight of the tablet.

Another thing is that the filling ability of the matrix changes during production - the mixture in the tank is condensed by shocks and its flowability changes, so the matrix must be adjusted, depending on the control during production.

The last thing, if I'm starting production, I always need a few tablets, usually a few sieves, to fine-tune the dies. If my tablet is to have 12mg and a total of 300mg, then I will not use everything below 280mg in the batch, as well as everything above 330mg. But these are, as I say, the first few dozen tablets.

male who thinks he’s using 50mg is actually using 75mg, which sounds nice—hey I get more product for less money!—but that’s not what they paid for and that’s not what they believed they were using. fixes this.

I think this is a very premature conclusion from one tablet test. Yes, it is possible one tablet can take 15mg, but definitely not all. If you tested all 120 tablets in the pack, my statement would be confirmed.

I think this is a very premature conclusion from one tablet test. Yes, it is possible one tablet can take 15mg, but definitely not all. If you tested all 120 tablets in the pack, my statement would be confirmed.
Absolutely not! Fuck your excuses we’ve all heard them before! All orals should have a minimum of three samples Tested. Listen to what you just said, Your fucking premature! Before implementing any sales your game should have been alot closer to point and Your inaccuracies, inconsistencies are inexcusable. How fucking reckless and incompetent can you be, almost 60% off.The conclusion has been drawn.You need to get your shit together.

I’m not done ranting! Posting your HPLC Tests after a blind test does nothing, as most of us here will dwell on the Blind test. Your tests become irrelevant, as it acts as a lever for to sell, you’ll use it as a means to contradict the Blind Test. Your integrity is being tested, now is not a time for excuses. So, explain how your going to rectify your inconsistencies. Since your ways of making these orals are clearly not working.

Well one tablet is 15.73mg, we know that. Saying it out loud isn’t premature. So you’re officially overdosed by 57%. Your tests indicate further tablets are ~25% overdosed. We have seen zero tablets underdosed. This is mathematically impossible unless you’re intentionally doing it. If every one comes out to 12.5mg that means your mixture is way the fuck off from the very beginning.

Let’s say you’re making 500 tablets of 10mg each. Well, that’s 5,000mg (5g) of raw anavar that you’d need. Maybe you add an extra 10% to account for any impurity in the raw and perhaps it helps cover any of the stuff that’s lost during the process. Ok. That’s 5,500mg. Your tablets still wouldn’t come out as 12.5mg each. For that to be true—and it is demonstrably true according to your own tests—you used 6,250mg of powder for your mixture. That’s a huge problem and you actively sought it out. Now look, if this was the 50mg var nobody would care. It would indicate sloppy work, but whatever, it happens. Our expectations aren’t unnecessarily high. But 10mg almost explicitly exists to be used by females. Give a man a handful of tablets that are overdosed between 25-57% and it won’t cause any issues. Give that to a woman and now you’ve just endangered their health in a meaningful way. Let’s be clear here, you fucked up, on purpose, and now you’re trying to talk your way out of it. Knock that shit off right now. Own your mistake and move on. This does not have to be a big deal going forward if you handle it like an adult.

I got my last package and everything was accounted for and the missing stuff came, I will be sending stuff to Jano next week