KingdomOfVar (source)

Placing another order with King Var in a week or so, very happy with what I've received, much better than underdosed bullshit. But, some people will complain about anything as their life is miserable anyway, fuck em, King Var wins over underdosed and substituted gear any and every day.

Package received. Stealth is... Unbelievable lol.
Best stealth I have ever seen in 7+ years of buying from sources.

I'll send exemestane to be tested. Hopefully @KingdomOfVar will let me send Anadrol as well.

I'll keep you posted

I wrote him on wickr and i got an answer , so i think he is not disappeared .
Possible that he not answered mails on weekend or on holiday ?

I emailed him yesterday, almost 24 hours ago, nothing yet. Not that long a time to wait, but out of all the emails exchanged between he and I this is the longest wait. Who knows though, maybe he's sick? Is it any big holiday where he's from?

I emailed him yesterday, almost 24 hours ago, nothing yet. Not that long a time to wait, but out of all the emails exchanged between he and I this is the longest wait. Who knows though, maybe he's sick? Is it any big holiday where he's from?
I emailed him on the 27th and still nothing

Hello. No gentlemen, I didn't go anywhere :)
There were three non-working days in my country before the weekend, and my wife surprised me by booking a hotel stay, which I didn't expect. You understand that I could not refuse this.
I apologize for my absence and during the day and tomorrow I will handle all email conversations with you friends.