KingdomOfVar (source)

Placing another order with King Var in a week or so, very happy with what I've received, much better than underdosed bullshit. But, some people will complain about anything as their life is miserable anyway, fuck em, King Var wins over underdosed and substituted gear any and every day.

Thanks for your feedback

kingdomofvar@protonmail.com
WICKR kingdomofvar

Payment method
Crypto currencies only

Who orders goods worth + 200 $ - 200€ , does not pay postage when sent by post service.
Who orders goods worth + 400 $ - 400€ , does not pay postage when sent by courier service.

Oxandrolone Var 10mg
240 tabs = 60,- USD / 50,- EUR
Oxandrolone Var 25mg
120 tabs = 60,- USD / 50,- EUR
Oxandrolone Var 50mg
120 tabs = 120,- USD / 90,- EUR
Turinabol 25mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
Primobolan A 25mg
120 tabs = 100,- USD / 85,- EUR
Oxymetholone Adrol 50mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
Methandienone DBOL 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Stanozolol Winny 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Stanozolol Winny 50mg
Cardarine GW501516 10mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
SPECIAL PRICE Cardarine+Superdrol 10+10mg

Superdrol Sdrol 20mg
80 tabs = 55,- USD / 40,- EUR
Methyltrienolone M3T 1mg
80 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR
MK 677 Ibutamoren 25mg
80 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR
Exemestane 25mg
80 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
SPECIAL PRICE Raloxifene 50mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR

https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (Anastrozole) 1mg
Tamoxifene 25mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD / 15,- EUR
Clomiphene 50mg
Tadalafil 40mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR

Tadalafil 20mg
80 tabs = 25,- USD / 20,- EUR
Sildenafil 50mg

Repacked pharmaceutical goods
Telmisartan 50x80mg / 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Cabergoline 10x2mg 25,- USD / 20,- EUR

Also, why do we not have more blind tests from this source if it is free to Jano?
The reason i didnt take that offer (IDEK if that offer is real or not, i didnt ask)
Kinda completely defeats the purpose of a blind test if you tell the tester where its coming from.

The reason i didnt take that offer (IDEK if that offer is real or not, i didnt ask)
Kinda completely defeats the purpose of a blind test if you tell the tester where its coming from.
Dafuq are you talking about.

Even if Jano knows where it's coming from, he's not going to know what compound you're sending in, which is the purpose of having a blind test.

Gonna send exemestane this week. Let you know when I have got the lab test report.

KOV is paying for it.

Unless you're suggesting that Jano has been paid off by this source, your thought process here doesn't make much sense.

You'd be sending in a nondescript tablet that could be any number of compounds.
You don't have to tell him which one it is and you certainly wouldn't warn the source ahead of time that you plan on testing.

Gonna send exemestane this week. Let you know when I have got the lab test report.

KOV is paying for it.
I’m using his Arimidex i think it’s overdosed, but it’s only a feedback based on my experience next week i do the analisys

Unless you're suggesting that Jano has been paid off by this source, your thought process here doesn't make much sense.

You'd be sending in a nondescript tablet that could be any number of compounds.
You don't have to tell him which one it is and you certainly wouldn't warn the source ahead of time that you plan on testing.

I have a question.
How do you want to ensure that the customer who sends the samples really sends what he says?
Everyone on this forum is anonymous. When you order goods from a source and send completely different goods for tests, or do you intentionally exchange them? Is there a chance that someone in the competition is forging a test to harm a competitor?

I have a question.
How do you want to ensure that the customer who sends the samples really sends what he says?
Everyone on this forum is anonymous. When you order goods from a source and send completely different goods for tests, or do you intentionally exchange them? Is there a chance that someone in the competition is forging a test to harm a competitor?
I would make them send pills blistered first. Second your pills are quite unique unless a competitor is pressing same pills (fake) just to harm you... I don't really see it happening.

Relax you are not big enough to have this kind of problem.

Customers hardly send stuff and when they do, they send the real pills they bought. Doesn't make sense to send different stuff

Based on everyone’s reaction to his staggeringly overdosed lady anavar—and his fully retarded explanation for why the tests aren’t accurate—it seems like you guys shouldn’t bother arguing over who’s paying for testing.

I would make them send pills blistered first. Second your pills are quite unique unless a competitor is pressing same pills (fake) just to harm you... I don't really see it happening.

Relax you are not big enough to have this kind of problem.

Customers hardly send stuff and when they do, they send the real pills they bought. Doesn't make sense to send different stuff

It was just a theoretical question.
I just wanted to point to the other side of the coin. No one questions the results of the tests sent by anonymous people.
Example. You buy Oxandrolone and Stanozolol from me. You will post here that you are sending an Oxandrolone test, but you will send Stanozolol. What will be the reaction after the test is published?
I have nothing against testing, I am glad that customers buy and test my goods.

Based on everyone’s reaction to his staggeringly overdosed lady anavar—and his fully retarded explanation for why the tests aren’t accurate—it seems like you guys shouldn’t bother arguing over who’s paying for testing.

If I wanted to do something like "lady Anavar", the target dose would be 5 mg.
Your argument that 90% of all 10mg of oxandrolone is used by women is as ridiculous to me as my explanation to you.
When I started with steroids, there was no name for "lady anavar" because it's bullshit. There was only 10mg of anavar and it was so expensive that no one thought of 25mg tablets because no one would buy them. The price on the street was $ 180 for 100x10mg and they were definitely not bought by women.

If I wanted to do something like "lady Anavar", the target dose would be 5 mg.
Your argument that 90% of all 10mg of oxandrolone is used by women is as ridiculous to me as my explanation to you.
When I started with steroids, there was no name for "lady anavar" because it's bullshit. There was only 10mg of anavar and it was so expensive that no one thought of 25mg tablets because no one would buy them. The price on the street was $ 180 for 100x10mg and they were definitely not bought by women.
You overdosed your anavar by 57%, lied about it, then made up some dumbshit story about how the testing wasn’t accurate, and now want to claim that women don’t use low dose anavar because when you started with steroids a million years ago women weren’t buying it. That’s your story so far.

Folks, feel free to order from this guy, but don’t twist yourselves into pretzels to run tests that he’s just going to tell you don’t matter anyway. He doesn’t give a shit if his gear is dosed accurately and the first time he ran into a problem he blamed everyone else for it. Enjoy the new, softer-than-Drake Meso, everyone.

I have a question.

Of course there's always that chance, but trust is a two way street. They trust you enough to send you money and ingest your homemade drugs, but you don't trust them to test your homemade drugs?

If you had testing for everything that you sell you would have a counter argument for such a situation.

Should that ever happen it would be easy enough to ask another one of your happy customers to send theirs in. On top of that, we aren't stupid here... Well, most of us anyway. When some little fuck with one post crawls out from underneath his rock to post questionable results and talk shit, we tend to get a little skeptical of their claims.

With that said, do you require buyers to state up front that they plan to test your tablets? Also paging @janoshik at any time do you ever catalog the samples you receive with photographs?