KingdomOfVar (source)

What's the min order for US, 200? And say I order $200 but with the 10% bitcoin discount it brings it to $180. Would I then have to spend more to break the 200 min order size? lol

Got a few things I want to order for future use. But what would you all recommend to throw in with 400mg of test cyp a week to help grow a little more TBol, DBol or the Primo? Don't wanna push it too much, 25-50mg a day probably unless I'd need to run the Primo higher.

Oral primo would be even weaker than injectable primo. Not much of a builder so I’d say dbol, Anadrol, or tbol which needs to be run a bit longer than the former 2

Oral primo would be even weaker than injectable primo. Not much of a builder so I’d say dbol, Anadrol, or tbol which needs to be run a bit longer than the former 2
heard adrol is more taxing on you mentally and physically than tbol but stronger. Guess I'll have to choose between those two haha. Which would you recommend first if you've never done either? Adrol or Tbol. Not a fan of dbol from what I've read and seen of peoples experiences but everyones different I guess.

Exactly everyone is different so gonna have to try each to see which is best for you. Personally I’d start with dbol and keep an ai on hand for the estrogen conversion. Pumps ya up quick and gives a well sense of being. I love Anadrol as well but kills my appetite. And you don’t grow if ya don’t eat. Both raise my blood pressure unfortunately

Got a few things I want to order for future use. But what would you all recommend to throw in with 400mg of test cyp a week to help grow a little more TBol, DBol or the Primo? Don't wanna push it too much, 25-50mg a day probably unless I'd need to run the Primo higher.
Dbol pumps were nice, but for me it was water weight and I looked like a water Buffalo. Also a pita to regulate my e2. Haven’t ran tbol or adrol, but if I had to choose between the 2 and I didn’t have issues with np or anything I’d choose adrol. Primo is an amazing compound, but it’s expensive and really shines if youre looking to add lean mass.