KingdomOfVar (source)

Just received my first order from @KingdomOfVar ...in just 5 days from me sending payment!! Sent him crypto on Friday and got the package here in the States on Wednesday! Was never expecting courier service to be that fast.

I love the stealth packaging, too. At first I was like, WTF, I didn't order this?? Then I opened up the sealed boxes and found the goodies.:cool:

I probably won't be starting my next cycle until April, so I can't comment on the quality of the goods until then. But I must say that the ordering and receiving processes were great!

Just a stupid ask, the record ta time for me from King Var was 2 days, yes 2 days, dig through the thread if you like. I'm in the US, does anyone else have an identical time from King, or any other overseas source? My 1st pack was 3 days, then I had the 2 day which was unreal, am I the only one with that speed? Full disclosure - yep, had a delay on one order, but resolved super fast.

Just received my first order from @KingdomOfVar ...in just 5 days from me sending payment!! Sent him crypto on Friday and got the package here in the States on Wednesday! Was never expecting courier service to be that fast.

I love the stealth packaging, too. At first I was like, WTF, I didn't order this?? Then I opened up the sealed boxes and found the goodies.:cool:

I probably won't be starting my next cycle until April, so I can't comment on the quality of the goods until then. But I must say that the ordering and receiving processes were great!

Thank you

Just a stupid ask, the record ta time for me from King Var was 2 days, yes 2 days, dig through the thread if you like. I'm in the US, does anyone else have an identical time from King, or any other overseas source? My 1st pack was 3 days, then I had the 2 day which was unreal, am I the only one with that speed? Full disclosure - yep, had a delay on one order, but resolved super fast.

Your order was a record.
This is because the air transportation was timed and your address was probably very close to the courier's transportation hub.
However, sometimes shipping by courier takes 7-8 days. The shipment can wait 3-4 days before it is transported from one facility to another.
But the standard delivery time is about 4 days

heard adrol is more taxing on you mentally and physically than tbol but stronger. Guess I'll have to choose between those two haha. Which would you recommend first if you've never done either? Adrol or Tbol. Not a fan of dbol from what I've read and seen of peoples experiences but everyones different I guess.
Used tbol one time and for me it did not have the wow factor like you get from dbol adrol sdrol winny and var. However, adrol spikes my BP thru the roof. I turn red in my fat face :/

LAST 7 DAYS OF THIS PROMO
When you buy 4 pieces of the following goods, you get the fifth piece completely free!

Oxandrolone Var 25mg
120 tabs = 60,- USD / 50,- EUR
Turinabol 25mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
Primobolan A 25mg
120 tabs = 100,- USD / 85,- EUR
Methandienone DBOL 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Methandienone box 200x10mg = 20,- USD / 17,- EUR
Stanozolol Winny 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Cardarine GW501516 10mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
Cardarine+Superdrol 10+10mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR

Salbutamol 5mg
120 tabs = 20,- USD / 15,- EUR
Methyltrienolone M3T 1mg
80 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR

Exemestane 25mg
80 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR

Raloxifene 50mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
Tamoxifene 25mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD / 15,- EUR
Clomiphene 50mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR

BULK OFFER
10boxes of Dbol 200x10mg = 150$
10boxes Raloxifen = 300$
10boxes Primobolan = 750$
10boxes Methyltrienolone = 550$
10boxes Sdrol/Cardarin mix = 350$
10boxes Turinabol = 350$

Your order was a record.
This is because the air transportation was timed and your address was probably very close to the courier's transportation hub.
However, sometimes shipping by courier takes 7-8 days. The shipment can wait 3-4 days before it is transported from one facility to another.
But the standard delivery time is about 4 days
Hey, at least I won something right lol

Unbelievable, yet another awesome experience with King Var, 2 day TA again! The stars were absolutely aligned this time though, picked up immediately, flight was ready to go, etc. But IDC, can't have enough good ones to put the squash on some bad ones long time ago, before I even joined Meso. Joining was a great decision, gambling on King Var another great one, feels good to have things go your way right?

Unbelievable, yet another awesome experience with King Var, 2 day TA again! The stars were absolutely aligned this time though, picked up immediately, flight was ready to go, etc. But IDC, can't have enough good ones to put the squash on some bad ones long time ago, before I even joined Meso. Joining was a great decision, gambling on King Var another great one, feels good to have things go your way right?

Again ? You must live in DHL facility, lol. 2 days from EU to USA is superfast.

Hello friends, recently lurker but I've ordered ny first pack fro Kingdomofvar. Will provide test results and feedback once I receive. I've ordered anavar.

Hello friends, recently lurker but I've ordered ny first pack fro Kingdomofvar. Will provide test results and feedback once I receive. I've ordered anavar.
I think you'll be pleased. I specifically ordered Var from him since it tested well. Solid feels for me. Great pumps and lost some abdominal fat.