KingdomOfVar (source)

Not green at all - ao
E places accept mg or WU after they start up so I asked u jerkoff cunt fuck

Was that supposed to be a sentence or were you having a seizure and your head was bouncing off the keyboard?

You're not writing a text message to your fat wife here, you're on a forum. Learn how to type full words and proper sentences like an adult.

Was that supposed to be a sentence or were you having a seizure and your head was bouncing off the keyboard?

You're not writing a text message to your fat wife here, you're on a forum. Learn how to type full words and proper sentences like an adult.
Not sure what my wife has to do with this besides the fact she’s a beauty - shows how stupid you are - some places accept mg and WU after they start up so i simply asked

Not sure what my wife has to do with this besides the fact she’s a beauty - shows how stupid you are - some places accept mg and WU after they start up so i simply asked

Stupid like a fox. Quit living in the dark ages, pops. BTC is the here and now currency.

My offer still stands. Use my services three times in a calendar year and you'll be upgraded to VIP status with the potential for lower transfer rates and also be entered into a drawing for a free night's stay at any Red Coach Inn & Suites in the greater Kennebunkport, Maine area.

Stupid like a fox. Quit living in the dark ages, pops. BTC is the here and now currency.

My offer still stands. Use my services three times in a calendar year and you'll be upgraded to VIP status with the potential for lower transfer rates and also be entered into a drawing for a free night's stay at any Red Coach Inn & Suites in the greater Kennebunkport, Maine area.
Good deal. Can I fax you over my credit card info? I don’t do the whole email thingy.

Last edited:
Good deal. Can I fax you over my credit card into? I don’t do the whole email thingy.

That will be acceptable, however i'll have to ask you to please wait patiently as i need to purchase a fax machine, locate a provider for wired telephone service and hire a college student to teach me how to use the fax machine.

Once that's complete, i'll PM you with more details and several valuable offers.

Hey what can I say - I’m an older guy and not savvy with this new shit - I tryed it once and it was a mess - anyway no need to act like and ass and make wife comments - you must be from some gay place like Maine I knew it asswipe

Hey what can I say - I’m an older guy and not savvy with this new shit - I tryed it once and it was a mess - anyway no need to act like and ass and make wife comments - you must be from some gay place like Maine I knew it asswipe

All the more reason to take advantage of my impeccable service. Not sure how MG is easier for you. They never complained that you filled out the form in crayon and spelled your own name wrong?

You got a problem with Maine, man? Wait, aren't you from NYC? Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight. Yeesh.

Greetings Meso.
Since I received a notification today from an international carrier about changes in the shipping tariff (the carrier canceled the option of shipping to the US economy and left only the express, which is more expensive), I decided to change the minimum of orders.

USA shipping
postal item = minimum 150$ , shipping price 30$
( shipping time 14-28 days usually )
courier expres = minimum 200$ , shipping price 50$
( shipping time guaranteed by courier 4-7 days )

EU shipping
postal item = minimum 100€ , shipping price 20€
( shipping time 7-14days usually )
courier = minimum 150€ , shipping price 30€
( shipping time guaranteed by courier 3-7 days )

note = the courier cannot transport the package to the POBox, only to the physical address

e-mail contact kingdomofvar@protonmail.com
WICKR kingdomofvar

Payment method
= all main Cryptocurrencies

Oxandrolone Var 10mg
240 tabs = 60,- USD / 50,- EUR
Oxandrolone Var 25mg
120 tabs = 60,- USD / 50,- EUR
Oxandrolone Var 50mg
120 tabs = 120,- USD / 90,- EUR
Turinabol 25mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
Primobolan A 25mg
120 tabs = 100,- USD / 85,- EUR
Oxymetholone Adrol 50mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
Methandienone DBOL 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Stanozolol Winny 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Stanozolol Winny 50mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
Cardarine GW501516 10mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
Cardarine+Superdrol 10+10mg
120 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR

Superdrol Sdrol 20mg
80 tabs = 55,- USD / 40,- EUR
Methyltrienolone M3T 1mg
80 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR
MK 677 Ibutamoren 25mg
80 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR
Exemestane 25mg
80 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
Raloxifene 50mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (Anastrozole) 1mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Tamoxifene 25mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD / 15,- EUR
Clomiphene 50mg
Tadalafil 40mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
TadaPox 50mg 20mg Tadalafil + 30mg Dapoxetine
80 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
Sildenafil 50mg

I didn't even notice the font. People complain about the weirdest things. I guess it can make reading more difficult if your reading comprehension is that of a 2 year old.

I didn't even notice the font. People complain about the weirdest things. I guess it can make reading more difficult if your reading comprehension is that of a 2 year old.

You've been waiting to use that reading comprehension line, haven't you? You should've saved it.

The font would be a visual issue, as @Banana Joe alluded to.

Yea, I didn’t really notice the font either. What the fuck is wrong with people. Just cause the guy has his own style, right. We should all be allowed to use our own individual fonts. Ones that match our own individual snowflake personalities. Imagine how cool the forum would be if you had to read all different fonts and all different styles….