KingdomOfVar (source)

@KingdomOfVar, this looks like you could have a very good product if you go back to the drawing board regarding a few things, take inspiration from the well intended advice from some of the members here and you got a real winner.
Personally I really don't like blisters, they add nothing of value for me, in fact they are a hassle to deal with and probably make the product more costly than it would be, if you would just use regular bags or bottles like most other merchants.

I will keep an eye on this thread but as of now I am not entirely convinced to order.

The difference between the price of three blisters and a printed bag is not so great. In addition, when you look at the prices of my products, the price of the packaging is not reflected in them. The blister pack keeps the tablets of the same quality for a very long time, there is no risk of moisture degradation and so on. It divides very well, so if you order, for example, one package for two people, you don't have to pour anything into spare packaging.
In addition, the bagging is already being prepared. However, it is necessary to make bags especially for Europe and others for the USA.
As you know, a number of sources have struggled recently with an increased number of detained shipments. According to my sources, which I have with the shipping company, the customs control of the last month is much more thorough than in the past, and the conditions of import into the USA given by the FDA have changed in many ways

The blister pack keeps the tablets of the same quality for a very long time, there is no risk of moisture degradation and so on....However, it is necessary to make bags especially for Europe and others for the USA.
Thank you for the fast reply.
You make a valid point in regards to degradation due to moisture. I would likely keep some of the oral steroids in storage for quite a while before actually using them.
In regards to the second sentence I quoted, does this mean the blisters are not an option for shipping to an EU country anyway?
Also, will all tablets I order be dividible into four even pieces or is that just the new batch as your photos on page 1 show a different kind of tablet?

Thank you for the fast reply.
You make a valid point in regards to degradation due to moisture. I would likely keep some of the oral steroids in storage for quite a while before actually using them.
In regards to the second sentence I quoted, does this mean the blisters are not an option for shipping to an EU country anyway?
Also, will all tablets I order be dividible into four even pieces or is that just the new batch as your photos on page 1 show a different kind of tablet?

Before I answer, I must say that my tablets are perfectly divisible even without dividing lines.
The new tablets are only Stan and Dbol and will be packaged in new packaging for the US market. I think they will be in stock in two, but rather three weeks. Once Chinese sources of Oxandrolone become available again, 50mg of Oxandrolone will also be produced as a tablet with dividing lines. Gradually I want to have all the tablets with two dividing lines.

Eu minimum order is how much???

I think the minimum order is high for orals only if you have got injectables and or other items it would be okay.
But for orals only? Nah to high your prices are fair however

Asked if you ship to Canada or plan on ever shipping there.
Yes, I plan to ship to Canada as soon as the packaging I want to use is available.
As Canada has a relatively strict import system, this must be taken into account. Also, the price of shipping is higher, about $ 60

Yes, I plan to ship to Canada as soon as the packaging I want to use is available.
As Canada has a relatively strict import system, this must be taken into account. Also, the price of shipping is higher, about $ 60
I still think the price is fair, especially for that var at 25mg :p

Against this whole discussion about Lab testing refund and other stuff.
I gave this source a try.
First thing i would mention is:
It was EU to EU delivery.
Order take 3 days to arrive. (really fast also for EU to EU)
The Stealth is perfect. --> its on the same level or higher than other sources.
I was really surprised.

I also would sent 1 of the few products to jano for testing.
Will post the lab results if i get it.

About the effect i cant say anything at the moment .

foto_no_exif (1).jpg

At the moment i am really happy with the communication + shipping time .
Thank you for the fast order processing @KingdomOfVar .

Against this whole discussion about Lab testing refund and other stuff.
I gave this source a try.
First thing i would mention is:
It was EU to EU delivery.
Order take 3 days to arrive. (really fast also for EU to EU)
The Stealth is perfect. --> its on the same level or higher than other sources.
I was really surprised.

I also would sent 1 of the few products to jano for testing.
Will post the lab results if i get it.

About the effect i cant say anything at the moment .

View attachment 152853

At the moment i am really happy with the communication + shipping time .
Thank you for the fast order processing @KingdomOfVar .
Blisters looms really good.
What did y order ?

Also i see all the pills are the same?!
How can we tell the difference from one compound to another?
Have they got any labels on them who can't see at the picture ?

150€ is good cause the prices are fair

Yes, the blisters are the same for all products.
They are very easy to recognize by the printed code on the silver side of the blister.
The fact that you do not see the codes is good, every customer when ordering will receive instructions to order , that in any case !! did not photograph the boxes or codes on the blisters.

KingdomofVar explane it already , you see the difference on the code.
I need 40 minuts to find out how i identify the different products .
But If you find it out or ask the source its really easy and a really good idea.

KingdomofVar explane it already , you see the difference on the code.
I need 40 minuts to find out how i identify the different products .
But If you find it out or ask the source its really easy and a really good idea.

Yes, once you know how to read the codes, it's very easy to recognize what product you have.