KingdomOfVar (source)

$50 doesn't hardly seem like enough does it? I've never had anything tested myself...but it does cost significantly more than $50, no?
It’s atleast something, more than most tbh. It costs more than +$100 per sample with Jano though, so I would prefer if it was full cost. I mean most people don’t do testing, so the UGL should be able to easily afford it. Other UGLs that offer full reimbursement has swayed me to purchase form them only. So I’ll wait on purchasing from Kingdom until they support blind testing more.

It’s atleast something, more than most tbh. It costs more than +$100 per sample with Jano though, so I would prefer if it was full cost. I mean most people don’t do testing, so the UGL should be able to easily afford it. Other UGLs that offer full reimbursement has swayed me to purchase form them only. So I’ll wait on purchasing from Kingdom until they support blind testing more.

I understand your point. If I set the amount too small, it may be because I believe in the quality of my products. During production, I always add more raws, about 10%. This procedure minimizes the differences in the quality of the raw material used, further compensates for the deviation in product mixing and the subsequent deviation of the test.
I use only single-phase titration of the raw material in the carrier, V mixer. Pharmaceutical companies sometimes use three-phase titrations and special methods (dissolving the substance in water, wet granulation and others), dry titration is a combination of grinding, the use of a sieve and various types of 3D mixers.
This is also the reason why I do not produce products such as T3 or clenbuterol, as these substances usually have to be titrated directly in the factory where they were made, or you have to have really top equipment.

I understand your point. If I set the amount too small, it may be because I believe in the quality of my products. During production, I always add more raws, about 10%. This procedure minimizes the differences in the quality of the raw material used, further compensates for the deviation in product mixing and the subsequent deviation of the test.
I use only single-phase titration of the raw material in the carrier, V mixer. Pharmaceutical companies sometimes use three-phase titrations and special methods (dissolving the substance in water, wet granulation and others), dry titration is a combination of grinding, the use of a sieve and various types of 3D mixers.
This is also the reason why I do not produce products such as T3 or clenbuterol, as these substances usually have to be titrated directly in the factory where they were made, or you have to have really top equipment.
I am not accusing you of underdosing, what I am is saying is testing is so important for the good of the community and the source itself. Another UGL here has had multiple issues dosing Lady Var, so how can we know you won’t have a similar issue without testing? Or like another source either accidentally or purposely sold the wrong AI labeled as another. Blind testing is important for the source (quality control) and is important for the consumer (dose and compound).

I would seriously reconsider your amount on blind testing. Worst case @SkankHunt and one another person does blind testing and it brings you 3x the business because your products are as perfectly dosed as you say they are.

I don’t like that many of your tabs are the same colour and you store them in big buckets right beside each other. That’s a mix-up waiting to happen.

What happens when you accidentally scoop the wrong tabs into the wrong bucket? Do you separate the round white ones from the round white ones?

I don’t like that many of your tabs are the same colour and you store them in big buckets right beside each other. That’s a mix-up waiting to happen.

What happens when you accidentally scoop the wrong tabs into the wrong bucket? Do you separate the round white ones from the round white ones?

I don't think that's possible. I'll explain why. Buckets are like this together just for photography, that's the first thing. The second reason is that each bucket has three inscriptions on it. On the lid, on the side and on the bottom. Additionally, each bucket has pieces of paper with a label inside, one is at the top and the other about halfway through.
Only one tablet machine works at a time, once the batch is complete, the bucket is described and stored. The whole batch is finished, for example, half of the dust is never stored for the next time. The same goes for blistering, the whole batch is always completed at once.

During production, I always add more raws, about 10%. This procedure minimizes the differences in the quality of the raw material used, further compensates for the deviation in product mixing and the subsequent deviation of the test.
you mean: "i dont test my raws and blindly overdose everything by 10 percent".

Where have i heard that before....

. Another UGL here has had multiple issues dosing Lady Var,

Lady Var? Do you mean a low concentration of Oxandrolone? I think that a simple single-phase titration can reliably handle a concentration of 1 mg, while maintaining a sufficient mixing time and using a suitable filler.
A mistake can happen, some raw materials require mixing only for a certain time, if they are mixed briefly or, conversely, for too long, the result may not be accurate.
If your goal is to get an accurate view of the final product, it is not enough to just take one or two tablets and have them tested. You need to do a lot more test runs and average them at the end.
However, such processes are common for pharmaceutical companies, not for UG production.

I am not accusing you of underdosing, what I am is saying is testing is so important for the good of the community and the source itself. Another UGL here has had multiple issues dosing Lady Var, so how can we know you won’t have a similar issue without testing? Or like another source either accidentally or purposely sold the wrong AI labeled as another. Blind testing is important for the source (quality control) and is important for the consumer (dose and compound).

I would seriously reconsider your amount on blind testing. Worst case @SkankHunt and one another person does blind testing and it brings you 3x the business because your products are as perfectly dosed as you say they are.
Not providing full compensation for Blind Testing creates scrutiny. Telling us your confident with your product doesn’t hold water with any of us here. Providing full compensation for Testing, will not only enable members to spend the time sending samples in for Testing, but will ultimately provide the Transparency were looking for. It’s Blatantly obvious that testing will always compensates the seller in the long run!

RAW tests are listed in the introduction
ok, glad your testing your raws. I'll admit i was working when i saw you initial posts and havent gone back to read throoughly. So thanks for the correction. It seems like you did some homework and came prepared. For some reason, alot of sources seem to be overdosing by a specific percentage for "just cause" and i'm not sure why.

Anyway, id like to suggest a higher compensation for testing. Your reason for 50 dollars is you are confident in your product. Of course you are. But we're not. If we were, nobody would be testing. Up your compenstion to cover the cost of testing and shipping, and you'll more than make up for it.

@KingdomOfVar

You have an interesting business model. One that can definitely be successful here. UGLs typically produce caps due to the difficulties in obtaining a pill press and binders thanks to rec drug manufacturers. Making properly dosed caps is very difficult and I would say 90% of the UGLs fuck it all up.

The secret to success here at MESO is testing though. You did a great job of coming prepared with your own testing but you need to understand that blind testing by your customers is incredibly valuable to your business. That testing costs us $120-$140 plus shipping and fast shipping can add an additional $75-$90. I encourage you to raise your testing reimbursement to $200-$250. I know that sounds like a lot and you’re thinking you’ll be losing a lot of money but consider that you are offering it in store credit and honestly most guys are too lazy to bother. You might only have 2-4 people taking you up on this offer every four months. But the business this will generate will be astonishing to you.