KingdomOfVar (source)

Therefore, I proposed prepaid tests, or I will solve the payment for samples sent to Jano.
I contacted Jano, now I'm waiting for an answer.

So far, the normal circle - receipt of goods - sending samples - payment Jano - receiving the result - payback from the source
I hope the circle could work - receiving a sample - sending a sample - receiving a result. Without further payments the customer - Jano, the source - the customer.

If this route is not feasible, I will increase the payback to $ 100
Good luck....

You're being obtuse. Nobody is going to go to the effort of sending samples in for a measly $100. I'll buy elsewhere.

From the first of September, every month, four FREE samples will be available for my customers to test in the Janoshik Laboratory.
All you have to do is mark the sample with KOV FREE, no further payment, no additional information (unless required by the Janoshik lab rules for the sample)
The result will be sent to you.

From the first of September, every month, four FREE samples will be available for my customers to test in the Janoshik Laboratory.
All you have to do is mark the sample with KOV FREE, no further payment, no additional information (unless required by the Janoshik lab rules for the sample)
The result will be sent to you.
What an awesome "deal" all we have to do is place an order with you, assume that it arrives, and then pay about $80-$90 to ship it to Jano. No thanks. Next lab please.

What an awesome "deal" all we have to do is place an order with you, assume that it arrives, and then pay about $80-$90 to ship it to Jano. No thanks. Next lab please.

Shipping $ 90? Can I know from which country the postage is so expensive to the country where Jano lab is? Because, for example, from my country a small envelope to the US costs $ 12.

Shipping $ 90? Can I know from which country the postage is so expensive to the country where Jano lab is? Because, for example, from my country a small envelope to the US costs $ 12.
We can send USPS for relatively cheap. But it could take weeks. If you want fast results, we'd have to send it courier. That's more expensive but I imagine you want results posted sooner rather than later.

I'm not making this shit up. Same exact advice for every new source. You should listen. You'd be making some sales.

@KingdomOfVar

Why are you arguing with members?

This literally happens all the time. You are being offered free advice but you refuse to listen. So then we refuse to buy.

You're trying to save a few hundred dollars by not offering a good incentive for people to do testing, but in the process you're losing your entire business.

How many people do you think are going to take you up on the offer anyway? It won't be that many.

You're literally throwing away the only shot you have to save a few bucks. Why would you even invest in an expensive pill press if you're going to cut corners afterwards?

Someone else also asked you to stop writing in the hard to read font, but you keep doing it.

My shipping cost is $190 for 4 days. $140 for 4-7 days. I’m east coast USA

@KingdomOfVar

Why are you arguing with members?

This literally happens all the time. You are being offered free advice but you refuse to listen. So then we refuse to buy.

You're trying to save a few hundred dollars by not offering a good incentive for people to do testing, but in the process you're losing your entire business.

How many people do you think are going to take you up on the offer anyway? It won't be that many.

You're literally throwing away the only shot you have to save a few bucks. Why would you even invest in an expensive pill press if you're going to cut corners afterwards?

Someone else also asked you to stop writing in the hard to read font, but you keep doing it.
Some of these guys don’t understand the benefit of blind testing. It’s literally us promoting your business for free. Wouldn’t it be nice if your customers were taking Arimidex that was dosed at 1.03mg, 1.08mg and 1.07mg? Any time I see caps or tabs I want to see 3 pills tested. I need to know how much a variance you got going on.

Dear customers, for everyone who wants to contact me by e-mail, please use the Protonmail platform. If you email me from gmail, yahoo and other platforms, your email will be deleted without reading or replying. Thank you

Dear customers, for everyone who wants to contact me by e-mail, please use the Protonmail platform. If you email me from gmail, yahoo and other platforms, your email will be deleted without reading or replying. Thank you

It’s shit like this that makes me understand why Naps is still around. Some people have the IQ of a fucking rock.

It’s shit like this that makes me understand why Naps is still around. Some people have the IQ of a fucking rock.

It's what every new source writes. It gives the impression that emails and orders are just flying in and if you don't order then you are missing out.

There's no one sending him emails. No way.

It's what every new source writes. It gives the impression that emails and orders are just flying in and if you don't order then you are missing out.

There's no one sending him emails. No way.
Ahhh shit you’re probably right. Definitely would not buy from this source right now. Needs to shape up and start listening to the people here. We want full blind testing support.

If @KingdomOfVar wants proof it works, look at Trip. He’s a jerk sometimes, does and says dumb stuff BUT he supports blind testing and his results are usually pretty solid. Now he’s very busy, limiting orders per day, and more. So Kingdom better stop fucking around on here like it’s eroids.

I usually form my own opinions. So far Mr. Kingdom has been very responsive. I received confirmations and info that I needed to track things very quickly. It could be because he's a newer thread and is trying harder because of all the chatter but when I receive I'll comment on the quality of the shipping/packaging etc. US Customs on international packages always takes awhile but I'll post on how long, Cheers!

I usually form my own opinions. So far Mr. Kingdom has been very responsive. I received confirmations and info that I needed to track things very quickly. It could be because he's a newer thread and is trying harder because of all the chatter but when I receive I'll comment on the quality of the shipping/packaging etc. US Customs on international packages always takes awhile but I'll post on how long, Cheers!
Second post ever? First in 4 years? Solid work Mr. Rob! Giving the new guy a chance!

hello friends, i am in europe in belgium, the laws are being changed and all parcels arriving outside europe are monitored and a price tax is applied, this makes it difficult to order outside europe, i have well look for a good European source and these here that I find the best proof of a good quality and a professional work, I think to order here, CARDARINE and other product, what are the members who we experience here? thanks for your help, forgive my google english.

Second post ever? First in 4 years? Solid work Mr. Rob! Giving the new guy a chance!

Due to my previous job I didn't post, I would just copy the price list from my favored thread. and contact them directly. I still probably won't post often and my name isn't Rob and I wasn't born in 72 but I'll give an honest assessment. Talking crap about a guy you apparently never ordered from seems weird to me, but Cheers! :)

@KingdomOfVar, this looks like you could have a very good product if you go back to the drawing board regarding a few things, take inspiration from the well intended advice from some of the members here and you got a real winner.
Personally I really don't like blisters, they add nothing of value for me, in fact they are a hassle to deal with and probably make the product more costly than it would be, if you would just use regular bags or bottles like most other merchants.

I will keep an eye on this thread but as of now I am not entirely convinced to order.

first order here. it seems to me that the homework is well done, the respect of the rules of the forum and the Good results laboratory gives me confidence .. I ordered cardarine and tadalafil, the communication is fast, let's see if everything is perfect. ..but why no hcg oil, and peptide should be here. let's see a long time to receive in europe ..