Triple B Solutions

I am not arguing you are wrong about any of that. If I knew the purity of the raws before I bought them I would not have bought them. You are exactly right that it is costing me double to make the current product.

There are multiple reasons I will continue searching for the best raws possible. I am surprised there is not more of a push for raw providers to get raw testing.
Nothing against you but this proves why blind testing is important as well. Anyone can make a mistake and no one will realize it until a bad lab comes back or shit bloodwork.

First of all I meant to say insoluble fiber.

I had a discussion about this with Jano where it was explained to me. He has a post on MESO showing how you can test your oral raws for insoluble fiber when there were batches of ancillaries going around cut with insoluble fiber.
Thanks. I remember that post, but I'm wondering if you had actually confirmed this? Or if you are working under the assumption, based on Jano's previous experience?

Nothing against you but this proves why blind testing is important as well. Anyone can make a mistake and no one will realize it until a bad lab comes back or shit bloodwork.
I'm kind of surprised there isn't more blind testing being done. Trips is doing the right thing by encouraging and giving credits for it. Ends up costing the customer nothing.

Some here would rather his non customers buy it and have it tested for their convenience. Go figure that one.

I’m pretty sure most of these guys complaining here look like absolute shit, 8mg or 10mg keep up the good bitching! I’m sure you’ll get far with your shit sack physique fuckin band wagon weeny suckers.
Doesn’t matter you pay for 10mg you should get 10mg.

I’ll say trip handling this pretty well and sounds like he learned a thing or two, so now let’s see how he goes from here on out.