Triple B Solutions

It would have been epic if you said you had done it on purpose to troll everyone.

Unless someone is reselling them or is super anal, it's not a big deal, IMO. It could be misspelled, backwards and upside down for all i care. As long as it's dosed right with the correct compound.
He spelled it right. It's a trademarked tripleb proprietary blend.

I'm kind of surprised there isn't more blind testing being done. Trips is doing the right thing by encouraging and giving credits for it. Ends up costing the customer nothing.

Some here would rather his non customers buy it and have it tested for their convenience. Go figure that one.
The eu guys like liska and titan labs said they'd keep increasing blind testing incentives to get more

The eu guys like liska and titan labs said they'd keep increasing blind testing incentives to get more
Yeah but how far do you go? Idk what Trips is offering is fair imo. It literally cost his customers zero other than their time, but its peace (not to be confused with piece or turinable) of mind. @SkankHunt could better answer that.

WTF! Is this meant to be funny or is someone retarded? Jeesh all I'm saying is if you are that far off on how to spell something I have no faith in the ability to accurately dose said compound either.
Wait until the boyz over at ASF find out. Those Roidtest kits will be coming out in record numbers.

Yeah but how far do you go? Idk what Trips is offering is fair imo. It literally cost his customers zero other than their time, but its peace (not to be confused with piece or turinable) of mind. @SkankHunt could better answer that.
Trip is very very fair in my opinion. Most sources offer nothing. Some offer $75.

Wait until the boyz over at ASF find out. Those Roidtest kits will be coming out in record numbers.
Sadly the only thing that board is now is a RAT owner promoting shitty sources and his own shit supplement brand and then a group of about 8 to 12 people who only post griping about politics and want to hear their opinion echoed by the group. It is pathetic.
If you are into everything being about politics and not having a different opinion on anything that board is for you.
If you are into shit sources, having your personal information compromised and ok with the board owner being a RAT and harboring RATs, that board is for you.

probably cause meso has changed and now people just want cheap gear. who was that guy that was asking u to order trips gear and get it tested when hes trips customer and could do it himself

probably cause meso has changed and now people just want cheap gear. who was that guy that was asking u to order trips gear and get it tested when hes trips customer and could do it himself
Haha yeah one of his fanbois, can't remember who, but how stupid is that?

Price has nothing to do with it. It’s about having your shit tested. Why would someone spend $70 on test from Pharmacom when they can get the same for literally less than half the price? Pharmacom is still riding on their AnabolicLab results from fucking 2015 lol. I have ordered and tested gear from almost every single sponsor/source on this board. I use what gear works for me and the team.

Price has nothing to do with it. It’s about having your shit tested. Why would someone spend $70 on test from Pharmacom when they can get the same for literally less than half the price? Pharmacom is still riding on their AnabolicLab results from fucking 2015 lol. I have ordered and tested gear from almost every single sponsor/source on this board. I use what gear works for me and the team.
price kinda does have something to do with it. imo people who want to pay less probably arent gonna want to pay the upfront cost of testing and shipping even if theyll get credit for it. idk.. maybe if trips changes it to paying jano directly for testing and less credit.

trips is also the only domestic ugl on here now... so people may just be happy to have a domestic source and not care about testing stuff themselves

trips claimed to have a few vets who talk with him. so maybe he can ask these alleged vets to do some blind testing
You have this good old days mentality and have no idea just how many vets here order from me. Many of them like to say hi and drop their handle.

price kinda does have something to do with it. imo people who want to pay less probably arent gonna want to pay the upfront cost of testing and shipping even if theyll get credit for it. idk.. maybe if trips changes it to paying jano directly for testing and less credit.

trips is also the only domestic ugl on here now... so people may just be happy to have a domestic source and not care about testing stuff themselves

trips claimed to have a few vets who talk with him. so maybe he can ask these alleged vets to do some blind testing
Valid point. Let me rephrase, for me it’s not about price lol. Granted trip doesn’t have much competition here. Both Beligas and Odin are shit which are big domestic brands. There’s DO who has complaints of underdosed gear. Have heard mixed reviews on HuPharma domestic line as well. Either way I always recommend to everyone to test everything before putting it into their body.

I do ask customers to get testing. Do you know how many people say “I’m going to get this tested” like I sent them some stuff out of a different box or something then never follow through with that?

I talked to Jano about paying him on behalf of customers. It becomes too messy and too much. I do not blame him.