Triple B Solutions

Pharmacom is still riding on their AnabolicLab results from fucking 2015 lol.
Yes, but those results should be g2g since those are still the (expired) batches they’re dispatching to their customers today. Mine arrived yesterday with manufacture date from year 2016.

I don’t think you wanna be tossing stones there pal.

Let’s ask everyone what might go into a Mindless blend shall we? Lol.
Mindless blend: Im sure itll be cloudy, a little dense and be full of shit and totally useless. And after a full cycle and a lot of hard work parroting what other members have said and making stupid, usless one line comments, you to can transform into a full cuck, just the person its names after. But watch out for the harmful sides, for the sake of the neighborhood.

@SkankHunt What? You don’t believe me?! Take a look. First a 3mL shot of AstroLabs gives me ebola, then I get the infamous black tren from naps, now this. For all its virtues I can’t really say Meso has the best sponsors. JFC.
IMG_20210801_140518.jpg

@SkankHunt What? You don’t believe me?! Take a look. First a 3mL shot of AstroLabs gives me ebola, then I get the infamous black tren from naps, now this. For all its virtues I can’t really say Meso has the best sponsors. JFC.
View attachment 151466
If you just received this, I hope you got it at a discount. I mean I know it is likely still potent but FFS it even says expired in 2020, that would be some straight up BS.