Triple B Solutions

No. I have a thread from months ago raising $ for testing. This was an idea to try and get a little incentive going.
Got you. So you're doing this for multiple labs? Just curious because if a lab knows you're raising the money and they know you're the one ordering the product it doesn't really make it like blind testing see what I'm saying. From an outside perspective at least.

Got you. So you're doing this for multiple labs? Just curious because if a lab knows you're raising the money and they know you're the one ordering the product it doesn't really make it like blind testing see what I'm saying. From an outside perspective at least.
Yes these donations are for labs of my choosing. I had a friend place my last order with Trip as he already has my address. I’ve done around 50 tests for multiple labs, and I just paid Jano for another 10.

Yes these donations are for labs of my choosing. I had a friend place my last order with Trip as he already has my address. I’ve done around 50 tests for multiple labs, and I just paid Jano for another 10.
Fuckin awesome. I'm working right now do you mind spoon feeding me and posting the thread you have going.

My gear is ebola free, freshly brewed, properly colored, and you get testing credits. Just saying!
Now we just gotta hope and pray the raws supply doesn’t come crashing down so it can be kept that way. I will say Trips, you’ve done a exceptional job here. Most sources can’t handle the heat, cry and run off to another board that will shill for them. Some last for a few months, Do their testing and everyone is having a kumboya then BOOM a floater shows up, they don’t try and fix it and a tree falls on their house and just like that, they’re gone forever. So for the most part, I think you surprised most of us being here for as long as you have with no issues besides the beginning where testing wasn’t being done like it should. I’m still hopeful no raws issues occur. Keep testing consistently and I think you’ll come to find more new people looking to order from you. Be careful tho, this is a dangerous game that’s played when you’re a brewer. Don’t go loopy and make any mistakes like TGI. He was a solid lad, but damn his world came crashing down quickly after a few incidents.

Fuckin awesome. I'm working right now do you mind spoon feeding me and posting the thread you have going.

It’s a little outdated as some of the stuff has been tested and I picked up other brands.

What’s the typical TA time for TripleB?
depends on USPS according to trips.
Used to be 3 to 4 days I heard but now that he has a shit ton more orders, USPS is not as consistent and he can't trust them to get the pack to you in 3 to 4 days so to be safe, say 3 to 14 days.
It is not his fault. It is USPS even if no label has been printed or I mean even if you see no label is printed on your end cuz its definitely printed and dropped off a long time ago.

I actually tried turniable. It’s a lot like turinabol but more bonerz, feelz, and gainz. Testing is obsolete for it because the bonerz, feelz and gainz are so powerful . @BigBaldBeardGuy recommends it highly for this reason .

lol

Now we just gotta hope and pray the raws supply doesn’t come crashing down so it can be kept that way. I will say Trips, you’ve done a exceptional job here. Most sources can’t handle the heat, cry and run off to another board that will shill for them. Some last for a few months, Do their testing and everyone is having a kumboya then BOOM a floater shows up, they don’t try and fix it and a tree falls on their house and just like that, they’re gone forever. So for the most part, I think you surprised most of us being here for as long as you have with no issues besides the beginning where testing wasn’t being done like it should. I’m still hopeful no raws issues occur. Keep testing consistently and I think you’ll come to find more new people looking to order from you. Be careful tho, this is a dangerous game that’s played when you’re a brewer. Don’t go loopy and make any mistakes like TGI. He was a solid lad, but damn his world came crashing down quickly after a few incidents.

Congratulations Trips, you’ve received the honorary “Connor the Mongoloid Gold Squishy Stamp of Approval”. We’ll have a ceremony for you. This will certainly help business now. Not many UGLs have received this award from MESO’s resident window-licker.

So many people dump blind faith in the credible things Connor says. Especially when drooling.

depends on USPS according to trips.
Used to be 3 to 4 days I heard but now that he has a shit ton more orders, USPS is not as consistent and he can't trust them to get the pack to you in 3 to 4 days so to be safe, say 3 to 14 days.
It is not his fault. It is USPS even if no label has been printed or I mean even if you see no label is printed on your end cuz its definitely printed and dropped off a long time ago.
What?

Working really hard to get packs out 24 hours after payment. If order volume is really heavy it can take me two days. As far as T/A I would say most customers get their packs in 4-5 business days. 3 if USPS is on their A game.

USPS has been super inconsistent lately and a lot of packs are moving with no updates to informed delivery. If you need prime level shipping speeds you may be taking a gamble until I figure out how to offer drone delivery.