Triple B Solutions

Omg. The capsule is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. What are you doing????

Nah. The capsule doesn’t do shit man. As long as the Dbol gets in you, you’ll be fine. I doubt you’re getting all that much out of the sublingual though but that doesn’t hurt either.
Yeah I thought they really just make dosing more convenient. Just had to check because it's day 3 and I'm still not Jay Cutler

@TripleBSolutions just shot you an email for tracking

Perfect. I’ll have my colleague Detective Slovano link this post to the email and intercept your address. This is all we need. We’ll see you in 2-3 days for the controlled delivery. Thanks once again, we look forward to meeting with you.

Edit: WTF TRIPS?!?!? You’re supposed to know better! This is why there’s secure emails? Otherwise we can just place our orders right here.

Working really hard to get packs out 24 hours after payment. If order volume is really heavy it can take me two days. As far as T/A I would say most customers get their packs in 4-5 business days. 3 if USPS is on their A game.

USPS has been super inconsistent lately and a lot of packs are moving with no updates to informed delivery. If you need prime level shipping speeds you may be taking a gamble until I figure out how to offer drone delivery.
Keep up the good work @TripleBSolutions sent you a protonmail yesterday. let me know if you got that. entering into the IFBB Pro League Legion Open meso friends..11 weeks..5'10 lose 10 pounds put on 15 to 18 pounds muscle with water cut at most for class. 198 4 percent. lightheavyweight. (mesomorph...i respond fast..been a break)
test, tren, superdrol
hope this is my triple solution!

Keep up the good work @TripleBSolutions sent you a protonmail yesterday. let me know if you got that. entering into the IFBB Pro League Legion Open meso friends..11 weeks..5'10 lose 10 pounds put on 15 to 18 pounds muscle with water cut at most for class. 198 4 percent. lightheavyweight. (mesomorph...i respond fast..been a break)
test, tren, superdrol
hope this is my triple solution!
good luck. let us know how it goes.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought they really just make dosing more convenient. Just had to check because it's day 3 and I'm still not Jay Cutler
dang jay cutler...the throwback. kinda. lol
almost the end of ronnie coleman days. cutler was my fav too when he slicked his hair back. best condition in career. he was the only one who gave ronnie a run for his money..but when ronnie coleman did that full back lat spread OVER.

Last edited:
dang jay cutler...the throwback. kinda. lol
almost the end of ronnie coleman days. cutler was my fav too when he slicked his hair back. best condition in career. he was the only one who gave ronnie a run for his money..but when ronnie coleman did that full back lat spread OVER.
I’d have to agree with this. Cutler in his prime towards the end of his career was insane. Definitely my favorite from the mass monster era. I’m not a big fan of the guys nowadays in the bodybuilding division and think classic is where it’s at. Cbum is a machine and I’d honestly wager that he has one of the best physiques of all time.

Oh and fuck Phil Heath. The guy is such a pompous asshole. Regardless of how many times he won Mr O, being as cocky as he was is an awful look.

I’d have to agree with this. Cutler in his prime towards the end of his career was insane. Definitely my favorite from the mass monster era. I’m not a big fan of the guys nowadays in the bodybuilding division and think classic is where it’s at. Cbum is a machine and I’d honestly wager that he has one of the best physiques of all time.

Oh and fuck Phil Heath. The guy is such a pompous asshole. Regardless of how many times he won Mr O, being as cocky as he was is an awful look.
I never liked Phil, he was so arrogant. I always was rooting for the other guy whom ever it was that year. It’s awesome that Shawn was able to know him off, he seemed like a genuine guy til he started to rape women at least.