Triple B Solutions

Some products have just API and MCT. Other products have BB and TNE/DHB have Guac.
What do you have against against benzyl alcohol? That shit better be sterile when I shoot it up my ass!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Also I see no dihydroboldenone in your listing. Is the guac thing a joke? Never heard of that excipient.

Last edited:
What do you have against against benzyl alcohol? That shit better be sterile when I shoot it up my ass!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Also I see no dihydroboldenone in your listing. Is the guac thing a joke? Never heard of that excipient.
Of course there is BA.

Waiting on my DHB raws to get here. I had it for a while and if I do say so myself it was excellent.

Couple years back i got gear and it smelt like sharpie i wish i was lieing always wonder if it was the carrier oil and or solvent used, i still blasted it in my ass ofc but to this day im curious as to why it smelt like fucking sharpies other ppl i know took it aswell and no infections or anything lol

depends on USPS according to trips.
Used to be 3 to 4 days I heard but now that he has a shit ton more orders, USPS is not as consistent and he can't trust them to get the pack to you in 3 to 4 days so to be safe, say 3 to 14 days.
It is not his fault. It is USPS even if no label has been printed or I mean even if you see no label is printed on your end cuz its definitely printed and dropped off a long time ago.

Yeah I know the USPS has been shit lately. It was really bad during the holidays last year because of the pandemic. Things that should’ve taken 5 days to arrive sometimes took 3 weeks.

Of course there is BA.

Waiting on my DHB raws to get here. I had it for a while and if I do say so myself it was excellent.
Looking up its metabolism in humans right now. Trying to understand why Bayer would introduced a 1 methyl group on an otherwise perfect compound and sell it as Primobolan, unless DHB is only good on paper, but in vivo reduced via 3a-HSD. This is one could be like tren without the side effects. Literally.

Yeah I know the USPS has been shit lately. It was really bad during the holidays last year because of the pandemic. Things that should’ve taken 5 days to arrive sometimes took 3 weeks.
Usps is so trash i have advanced delivery or whatever and it doesnt even say when i have packages coming that are shipped via usps

If I'm taking the dianabol powder sublingually and swallow the remainder, the remainder still gets absorbed properly, right? The capsule isn't necessary?

Looking up its metabolism in humans right now. Trying to understand why Bayer would introduced a 1 methyl group on an otherwise perfect compound and sell it as Primobolan, unless DHB is only good on paper, but in vivo reduced via 3a-HSD. This is one could be like tren without the side effects. Literally.

Ive run DHB before and I can say it’s a nice compound. Increased my vascularity and added nice, dry lean gains. I also noticed the vascularity stayed for a while after I finished the cycle, I’ve heard other people say similar things.

Ive run DHB before and I can say it’s a nice compound. Increased my vascularity and added nice, dry lean gains. I also noticed the vascularity stayed for a while after I finished the cycle, I’ve heard other people say similar things.
I’m skeptical, but I’ll take it over Primo and Masteron any day fo' sure.

If I'm taking the dianabol powder sublingually and swallow the remainder, the remainder still gets absorbed properly, right? The capsule isn't necessary?

Omg. The capsule is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. What are you doing????

Nah. The capsule doesn’t do shit man. As long as the Dbol gets in you, you’ll be fine. I doubt you’re getting all that much out of the sublingual though but that doesn’t hurt either.

What’s a normal dosage for it?
Based on AR Calux bioassay I would take it as if I was taking tren. Androgenic sides should be just as harsh, but some of the weirder shit people report on tren I don’t think is mediated via the same AR receptor so I wouldn’t expect it with DHB. We know for a fact DHB is a better, more selective drug, so...

Attachments

• ar calux bioassay.png
    ar calux bioassay.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: