Triple B Solutions

(...) they say that is not a choice, it is ingrained, so if that is the case, I could be a closet homo.
@lifter6973 You got some nerve calling me a faggot when you raised this question about yourself publicly a while back. How does the defendant plea? Apparently guilty before the accusation was even raised. So there you go.

https://tenor.com/HDXW.gif
Anyways... when is my order shipping? I have a batch 103 review coming up.

@lifter6973 You got some nerve calling me a faggot when you raised this question about yourself publicly a while back. How does the defendant plea? Apparently guilty before the accusation was even raised. So there you go.

https://tenor.com/HDXW.gif
Anyways... when is my order shipping? I have a batch 103 review coming up.
LOL @ you looking up my post history you Faggot.

I
Order volume keeps on getting more and more crazy. How do you guys feel about a $250-$300 minimum now?
think 300 is best for everyone and will help you with getting packs out. Since most test have come back good and you’ve somewhat established yourself, people shouldn’t have a problem.

I can’t think of a reason to have an order lower than 300 unless your a trt guy or if say my coach told me to go get a couple compounds but I like rat stashing gear so I always get more than I need

I personally do not like order minimums, mostly because I have a tendency to buy on a whim. I just located some pre made Bold Cyp and I picked up a couple vials. If there was an order minimum I would've had to buy a lot of stuff I didn't need at the time.

HOWEVER, I completely understand why sellers do it, and from a vendor standpoint it makes perfect sense.

I considered picking up one vial of MENT 50 to finish off my cycle, but then I would have to buy a bunch of other stuff I won't need.

I'm not bitching or saying not to, just giving my opinion, since it was asked

maybe u should wait for new tests to come back before doing that...
Best idea ever. If so many orders coming in that means the risk of getting sloppy and perhaps hold some orders till everything is caught up again.