Triple B Solutions

Thanks. Fack. I've never used MCT. I'm worried that it won't agree with my ass-cheeks and then I'll be in the hole with the big order that I wanna place.
*edit: I want to get a sample to test for reactions but dude has a min $order right??
It is all MCT. Very rare for anyone to have a reaction to MCT but if you are super worried about it shoot me an email and we can talk.

Thanks. Fack. I've never used MCT. I'm worried that it won't agree with my ass-cheeks and then I'll be in the hole with the big order that I wanna place.
*edit: I want to get a sample to test for reactions but dude has a min $order right??
I missed the edit. I get severe pip from MIG and MCT especially test prop. I cut it with GSO oil and that solves pip issues for me.

If you don’t make the minimum ordering your deca or anavar or whatever else you like to order, just grab a couple vials of test until you reach the minimum, you can’t ever have too much test since that’s the base of every cycle/blast.

I agree! It’s nice for guys like myself who don’t blast and cruise. It’s hard to invest a lot of money into a 250$ min order. But to each their own. Everyone has made valid points