KingdomOfVar (source)

@KingdomOfVar

You have an interesting business model. One that can definitely be successful here. UGLs typically produce caps due to the difficulties in obtaining a pill press and binders thanks to rec drug manufacturers. Making properly dosed caps is very difficult and I would say 90% of the UGLs fuck it all up.

The secret to success here at MESO is testing though. You did a great job of coming prepared with your own testing but you need to understand that blind testing by your customers is incredibly valuable to your business. That testing costs us $120-$140 plus shipping and fast shipping can add an additional $75-$90. I encourage you to raise your testing reimbursement to $200-$250. I know that sounds like a lot and you’re thinking you’ll be losing a lot of money but consider that you are offering it in store credit and honestly most guys are too lazy to bother. You might only have 2-4 people taking you up on this offer every four months. But the business this will generate will be astonishing to you.
This^ plus if someone tests 3-5 pills and they’re all relatively close in dosage, that’s a good look for you.

Anyone else think that a €200 minimum order is ridiculous when it’s an oral only shop? I mean like buying 5-7 vials of testosterone is pretty standard. But why would I need €200 of orals?

Anyone else think that a €200 minimum order is ridiculous when it’s an oral only shop? I mean like buying 5-7 vials of testosterone is pretty standard. But why would I need €200 of orals?

Minimum is
€150 or $200

He’s looking for bigger orders. His pricing is about 50% less than the domestic sources. If the stuff is good, that’s not a bad minimum. You’d have to buy enough for several cycles.

I must agree with @BigBaldBeardGuy .
I find the min Order of 200$ okay.
The only 2 thinks that i must criticised are :
1) The low testing reimbursement from the source
2) The "small" product selection that he currently have . (But he wrote the product selection increase in future )

If he change those two points and make more labtests in future, i think he would get many customers and become a good source .

I must agree with @BigBaldBeardGuy .
I find the min Order of 200$ okay.
The only 2 thinks that i must criticised are :
1) The low testing reimbursement from the source
2) The "small" product selection that he currently have . (But he wrote the product selection increase in future )

If he change those two points and make more labtests in future, i think he would get many customers and become a good source .

I'm thinking of a way where customers wouldn't have to pay for tests directly to the lab. Something like prepaid credit in the lab. I would have to be prepaid $ 300 a month in the lab, and any of my customers could use the credit to test one sample. One customer, one sample. So three samples could be tested every month, free of charge for customers.
Now just think of the best way to do it. Some ideas ?

As far as production is concerned, I think that several products remain to be added to make the offer sufficient.
I have already mentioned Ligandrol, Fluoxymesterone, Salbutamol.

I'm thinking of a way where customers wouldn't have to pay for tests directly to the lab. Something like prepaid credit in the lab. I would have to be prepaid $ 300 a month in the lab, and any of my customers could use the credit to test one sample. One customer, one sample. So three samples could be tested every month, free of charge for customers.

As far as production is concerned, I think that several products remain to be added to make the offer sufficient.

Wtf. I laid it all out for you. And I was polite and respectful. If you don’t like that idea then come up with your own. We don’t work for you.

If you think you can do it better then let’s hear it. I’m tired of the new fucking sources “looking for ideas”. Fuck that. This is YOUR business. If you don’t want to reimburse customer testing then don’t.

Another source that wants to do it THEIR way instead of listening to the successful way.

Good luck. I’m done.

This has alreasy been tried and I think @janoshik already said he won't do that because it causes a head ache that the customer has to. What's so bad about a $200 credit? Only a few people will even do it and after that it will just be every so often. I won't lie thgh I'm with @BigBaldBeardGuy I'm not gonna reply again if you don't want to listen to the guys that would be your customers. Good luck

This has alreasy been tried and I think @janoshik already said he won't do that because it causes a head ache that the customer has to. What's so bad about a $200 credit? Only a few people will even do it and after that it will just be every so often. I won't lie thgh I'm with @BigBaldBeardGuy I'm not gonna reply again if you don't want to listen to the guys that would be your customers. Good luck
Same. First we need to buy his product and pay shipping. Then we need to box it and pay shipping to Jano. Then pay Jano himself. In the end we get $50 and he gets free quality control on his products.

Same. First we need to buy his product and pay shipping. Then we need to box it and pay shipping to Jano. Then pay Jano himself. In the end we get $50 and he gets free quality control on his products.

Therefore, I proposed prepaid tests, or I will solve the payment for samples sent to Jano.
I contacted Jano, now I'm waiting for an answer.

So far, the normal circle - receipt of goods - sending samples - payment Jano - receiving the result - payback from the source
I hope the circle could work - receiving a sample - sending a sample - receiving a result. Without further payments the customer - Jano, the source - the customer.

If this route is not feasible, I will increase the payback to $ 100