Kits4Less (first run)

Got my serum results today.Very pleased.Posted these on pm also.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621-135800.png
    Screenshot_20240621-135800.png
    471.1 KB · Views: 70
Why even bother with the serum tests? This HGH gets worse with each batch. 94% purity on their “premium” stock is laughable.

The HPLC doesn’t lie
Where do you see 94% If you don't mind me asking? The website shows close to 97% on the latest supremes, unless there's multiple HPLC of the same batch?

I'll be curious to see the other gh serum tests roll in. There does seem to be some inconsistencies.

Last edited:
Ouch. Fair point

Probably explains the low gh serum tests as I believe slesh was using the deluxe.

Seems there's inconsistency with the quality, and obvious quality control issues. You either get good stuff, or you don't.

I have a feeling the supremes are the highest testing batches and the other ones are the throwaway batches, but we'll see more when more serum tests get posted

Ouch. Fair point

Probably explains the low gh serum tests as I believe slesh was using the deluxe.

Seems there's inconsistency with the quality, and obvious quality control issues. You either get good stuff, or you don't.

I have a feeling the supremes are the highest testing batches and the other ones are the throwaway batches, but we'll see more when more serum tests get posted
Another member pm'ed me with a low serum test.So far very inconsistent

What does a serum test prove that HPLC does not? Like.. if it’s minimum 94% HGH, you should still be getting some in the serum..? What am I not clear on about the blood testing
Well they may be sending out good growth to Jano and subpar to clients.I have not seen any hplc tests sent by members.You understand now why serum tests can be reliable in this instance.

I would if I was going to keeps using it Fuck that I'll go back to the provider or Opti's.
Yeah I was thinking of giving TP a go, or maybe taking a break for a little just so I dont have to deal with this lethargy every dang day (but maybe since my endogenous production will be suppressed, ill be lethargic either way?), not sure yet.

I'll probably stay on. Everyone loves TP

Yeah I was thinking of giving TP a go, or maybe taking a break for a little just so I dont have to deal with this lethargy every dang day, not sure yet.

I'll probably stay on. Everyone loves TP
Can't go wrong with him and opti.

We tested them privately in a group on discord and results attached, I don’t think he’s sending different batches to Jano than from the public release batches, wouldn’t make sense strategically if he’s incentivizing full reimbursement on test results…

The only consistency I can see is the recent deluxe batch may have some issues, as is apparent with the serum tests + lower than normal Jano results for that recent batch.

Attachments

• IMG_7400.png
    IMG_7400.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 41