Kits4Less (first run)

We tested them privately in a group on discord and results attached, I don’t think he’s sending different batches to Jano than from the public release batches, wouldn’t make sense strategically if he’s incentivizing full reimbursement on test results…

The only consistency I can see is the recent deluxe batch may have some issues, as is apparent with the serum tests + lower than normal Jano results for that recent batch.
Thanks for this.Well at least they are not selective scamming.

Hmm the only problem is that a member on pm got a low serum test on the same supreme batch that I got the higher serum test

Hmm the only problem is that a member on pm got a low serum test on the same supreme batch that I got the higher serum test
Which supreme batch was it if you don't mind me asking? Did they do it 2 or 3 hours after pin? What serum result did they get

I think I remember you saying you got your 65 serum 2h after doing IM on one of the supreme batches right?

Either way k4l needs to get that stuff fixed ASAP or it'll crash his business. The results are varying way too much. Not sustainable

Which supreme batch was it if you don't mind me asking? Did they do it 2 or 3 hours after pin? What serum result did they get

I think I remember you saying you got your 65 serum 2h after doing IM on one of the supreme batches right?

Either way k4l needs to get that stuff fixed ASAP or it'll crash his business. The results are varying way too much. Not sustainable
Same as mine I believe d.He waited 3 hours and pinned 10 iu.Same batch as me.Let's see what Daniel and the other two guys get.

i see the results he posted on PM now. That's awful. thats 2-3 people that have posted gh serums of like 15 +/- 3

thats awful. Thinking i just high dose the rest of my k4l stuff then never touch them again