Kratom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RodgerThat, Sep 30, 2016.

1. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What is an IP detox?

I am very happy that I am comfortable at the moment. No withdrawals at 1 mg. I was uncomfortable for a couple weeks and found a good spot. I am just tired of getting sick. I dont want to ever go back to drugs. The withdrawals are so ridiculous. Also the anxiety from the withdrawals are the worst. I dont feelcomfortable anywhere. But that has subsided. Also I agree with the muscle spasms at night, and the cold swearts suk.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  2. RodgerThat

RodgerThat Member

So I found this beautiful zone with the Red horn strain. 12g gives me a sudative happiness totally pain free, not entirely functional but functional enough to have a killer lay with my girl and a warm euphoric feeling just laying down too

Ozzy619 likes this.
  3. MCFC

MCFC Member

Man hearing stuff like this makes me wanna try but I'm scared that little bit of euphoria may just be enough to trigger a relapse for me.

Mrhat39 likes this.
  4. jJjburton

It is gross and gives me horrible headaches throughout the whole day.

5. DedLift

DedLift Member

Yeah, I bought some from a vendor that gave me headaches before I found the one I use now. Pitch it. Headaches aren't something a decent strain should give you. Try mmm speciosa

jJjburton likes this.
  6. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Anyone try Mile high as a source in the US? I've been using local head shops which are decent but over priced.

7. Just ordered from KratomsourceUSA. Heard good things about them on Reddit. Will let ya know how I like it.

100 grams of red maeng and 100 grams of white maeng for 40$

Ozzy619 likes this.
  8. Haven't seen that source on anyone's source list. There's a guy on Reddit that does a daily source list, worth checking out if you don't have an online source

Ozzy619 likes this.
  9. DedLift

DedLift Member

Guy created a vendor list of good kratom vendors. Look up yodeling dad. There is a pie chart of most popular vendors

Ozzy619 likes this.
  10. rocco-x

rocco-x Member

That's what gets me every time I try to come off the subs... the nasty feeling skin crawling. I'm on 2mgs currently and would like to go to 1mg but the Dr that's in charge of our medical Dept at the rehab I'm at won't let me cut the strips in half.
    He's an old timer and definitely not well versed in the use of bupe or any other form of preventative other than methadone. I tried to do 2mg eod and got about a week into it and couldn't handle the WDs.
    If I wasn't presently in treatment or faced urine monitoring I think I would definitely give krate a try... it's gotta be better than cold turkey any day.
    The only thing I think I'd be afraid of is actually liking it too much lol...

11. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

What do you mean your doc won't let you cut them in half, they give them to you there? Easy solution, wait till they give you one then just bite the fucker in half. I'd suggest tapering in smaller increments though.

Btw most docs don't want you to get off subs, in fact most don't have a clue what to do to get off them.

RodgerThat likes this.
  12. DedLift

DedLift Member

There simply aren't enough people who've successfully quit subs and doctors make a LOT of money by prescribing these meds. I quit subs using kratom and don't see why you're worried about failing a piss test for it. Far as I know, there is no way to test for kratom use and even if there were...it's still legal

Ozzy619 and RodgerThat like this.
  13. jJjburton

I fdound out that the Kratom caused me headsches because it caused my blood pressure to get to high. Especially when I would take it with caffeiene. I have found ways to take it this wont happen. Such as taking half the dose but with a lot of OJ. OJ potinates it and also makes it have zero bad flavor.

14. jJjburton

It does not show up on drug tests at all. I take them for probation and outpatient and I have been good. I have went on the shit and it doesnt show. It really doesnt help coming of subs cold turkey at 2 mg. I am on the amount. Kratom would only help you taper without any ill effects. I am being forced off my subs and dont know how I am going to function without them. I am going to try a tapering program and if I start feeling like crap I will try a teaspoon of Kratom here and there. Anymore then that and I get headaches from the aboved post. Good luck. I am in the same boat as you man.

15. jJjburton

I might try amino acids as well like phenibut and other shit that is known to help with withdrawals. I might get on lithium also.

16. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Or you can get some clonidine which will lower your blood pressure. I'd also assume your blood pressure rises when you quit subs, pry not from the kratom. Might also get a few klonopin for the first few days.

Also I would pick Wellbutrin over lithium but only past the accute WD stage. So take it during PAWS.

17. jJjburton

Ok cool thanks. cant take any benzo. I get drug tested. If you know any other anti depressent or anti axiety like lithium feel free to let me know. I want somethinhg as close to a benzo as possible.

18. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Clonidine is as close as a benzo as you'll get and Wellbutrin is an anti depressant that helps cease cravings, also the only one that won't hurt libido. I've done this all from experience so know the best methods.

jJjburton and DedLift like this.
  19. DedLift

DedLift Member

Yep, took Wellbutrin and it's quite literally the only anti depressant that doesn't make me impotent

jJjburton and Ozzy619 like this.
  20. jJjburton

I need my weenie to be working. Subs are making me last too long. I hate it. I can fuck for days but never bust. Littlerally, 2 hours straight and she is cumming all the time. I am not. I get pissed.