L carnitine brew first time

I hear they brew it even higher.

Take this with a grain of salt.

I just regurgitated something i heard online that may be faaaaar from the truth.

I have also heard good things about l carnitine too. My GUESS is that it is overrated.
0 personal experience.

Tell us how it goes though.
My wife tried it years ago in injection form and wasn't very impressed. It was okay but nothing to brag about. Kinda wish I had pinned some back then.

I buy physiological saline with 0.9% sodium chloride, 50ml at the pharmacy, it costs 2 euros a vial, and I make 500mg/ml without BA, I keep them in the refrigerator, it is nice liquid and no PIP, last me 1 month.

I buy physiological saline with 0.9% sodium chloride, 50ml at the pharmacy, it costs 2 euros a vial, and I make 500mg/ml without BA, I keep them in the refrigerator, it is nice liquid and no PIP, last me 1 month.
I buy the same saline sterile vial and put BA into it with a syringe + filter...

The pH in 500mg/ml, BA 1%, distilled water was about 8 when I tested it with a two different pH strips. Does anyone know why the pharmaceutical brands are adjusted to pH 6-6.5 with HCl?

The pH in 500mg/ml, BA 1%, distilled water was about 8 when I tested it with a two different pH strips. Does anyone know why the pharmaceutical brands are adjusted to pH 6-6.5 with HCl?
I guess because usually the inject it into viens...

L-Carnitire inj IV is usually prescribed for people doing dialysis.

Do you guys inject sq or im

I dont like to pin im every day

Maybe its possible to mix my hgh with l carnitine and do subq inject?
I use 1g ed IM on shoulders.

To be more accurate:

On rest days: Before fasted cardio 1g Inj Carn IM + 3iu Log IM

On workout days:
Before fasted cardio 500mg Inj Carn IM + 3iu Log IM
Before workout: 500mg inj Carn IM + 5iu Log subq

I have Alex Kikel's book about Carnitine and he advocates lower doses.... since it's just a signaling hormone and we shouldn't use so much...
BUT as CHASE IRON (search it on YouTube) did, 1g of it kept me leaner during bulks and 2g help me burning more BF during cuts.

It's not a placebo effect.... give it a month and you will notice it.
Ofc Carnetine isn't Tren or Sdrol or HGH but helps.

Btw i buy Carnetine Tartarate powder from a normal company like Bulkpowders and so on, and just put it in BA + distilled water, let it spin for 30mins then filter it. I used a couple of time 0,9-1% BA but tbh i feel that at 1,5% it dilutes better. Sometimes the injection hurts a bit but nothing comparable to a usual PIP from AAS.
I used Acetyl Carnetine and it was hurting as hell, the ph of the solution was also very very low.
If you use Carnetine Tartarate the ph is always around 7,5.

I've been brewing my carnitine and used cheap non sterile PES-filters.. Havent had any issues but.. I need new filters now should i go with Sterile PES-filters 0.22 pore size, this is easiest for me to find or is there a good reason to use some other filter type? Pvdf-filter?

I've been brewing my carnitine and used cheap non sterile PES-filters.. Havent had any issues but.. I need new filters now should i go with Sterile PES-filters 0.22 pore size, this is easiest for me to find or is there a good reason to use some other filter type? Pvdf-filter?
PES has always been fine for me, it's not like I'm using very much BA or BB.

@GreenAmine
A few questions. I brewed a big batch of carnitine mid april, 96 vials!

Me and 2 other buddies are using them. But still it would last us atleast 8-9 months.

1-2%BA, sterile water and base powder.
About 35 vials stored in refrigerator. Remaining stored outside wrapped in foil away from direct light in a cool dry place. Temp : 86F/30C, 80-90% humid outside.

1)How long can the vials be kept outside and used without any problem ?
2)How can it be best stored to avoid contamination or degradation ?

Any inputs would be appreciated. Thank you :)

@GreenAmine
A few questions. I brewed a big batch of carnitine mid april, 96 vials!

Me and 2 other buddies are using them. But still it would last us atleast 8-9 months.

1-2%BA, sterile water and base powder.
About 35 vials stored in refrigerator. Remaining stored outside wrapped in foil away from direct light in a cool dry place. Temp : 86F/30C, 80-90% humid outside.

1)How long can the vials be kept outside and used without any problem ?
2)How can it be best stored to avoid contamination or degradation ?

Any inputs would be appreciated. Thank you :)
I actually have zero experience with carnitine, but I did a literature search, which did not turn up anything super helpful.

The stability of carnitine in water is not long, according to the 2 references I could find (1 stated 24 hours, the other stated 4 days). I would definitely refrigerate them if possible. These studies also did NOT involve bac water, and I can provide the papers if you want me to, but I think asking more knowledgeable people would be a better course of action:

I've read @grey mention that he uses it, and @Cridi887 has brewed it before, so they will be more knowledgeable than I am.

Sorry, I wish I could have been more helpful, but I don't want to give you bad information.

I actually have zero experience with carnitine, but I did a literature search, which did not turn up anything super helpful.

The stability of carnitine in water is not long, according to the 2 references I could find (1 stated 24 hours, the other stated 4 days). I would definitely refrigerate them if possible. These studies also did NOT involve bac water, and I can provide the papers if you want me to, but I think asking more knowledgeable people would be a better course of action:

I've read @grey mention that he uses it, and @Cridi887 has brewed it before, so they will be more knowledgeable than I am.

Sorry, I wish I could have been more helpful, but I don't want to give you bad information.
Seriously? Ive been injecting outta the same bottle for a few weeks now. Could it be ineffective due to its age?

Seriously? Ive been injecting outta the same bottle for a few weeks now. Could it be ineffective due to its age?
It's fine. Sythetinec has a huge following because it works. it remains effective for years. Check out pro...muscle for info.
Homebrewed is no different.
Definitely do not store in the fridge, just out of the sunlight.

I would assume the stability has to be a long period of time. The only reason why I am saying this is because the ampules are used in a hospital setting...

They are premade vials that do not require reconstitution

The thing about this l-carnitine craze, is that people who push their over-priced bottles, have a reason to tell you that it is amazing and will change everything. In my experience, it is nothing worth taking, and even if it did something, you wouldn't know it was doing it.

If you ask any real pro, whether it be Fouad's entire podcast or others, none of them take it, and those who have tried, experienced nothing from it. Jay Culter and those from the 2000's never took it, so bodybuilders have been getting shredded without it this entire time, but Chase Irons and others like him, have a vested interest to sell their over-priced L-Carnitine. If you know how cheap it is to make, everyone selling it is raping everyone buying it. No one should be buying it from anyone, and should be brewing it themselves. I know John Meadows was a proponent of taking 200mg per day for heart health, but how would anyone know that it is working? My one friend who is an IFBB pro, also does 200mg per day for the very same reasons, but never said he uses it for fat burner. I know a few others who take oral l-carnitine, but we know its utterly worthless unless you're taking 4grams a day. Point is, you can get lean without it.

But to blast 1-2g for "fat burning" purposes, especially if you're not brewing it yourself, is asking to get ass-raped by all these "influencers" trying to make money, and you'll see it is absolutely not worth it at all. Even if it did something, it would be minimal at best, and there is nothing magic about it that would prevent fat gain or increase fat loss, as all it supposedly does is help mobilize fat; thus, there is no mechanism for one to prevent getting fat on a bulk, or lose fat on a cut, if they aren't in a deficit

And finally, turning yourself into a pin cushion ED, injecting 3ml of it per day, 6ml if you're doing 2g, is not worth it, in of itself.

The thing about this l-carnitine craze, is that people who push their over-priced bottles, have a reason to tell you that it is amazing and will change everything. In my experience, it is nothing worth taking, and even if it did something, you wouldn't know it was doing it.

If you ask any real pro, whether it be Fouad's entire podcast or others, none of them take it, and those who have tried, experienced nothing from it. Jay Culter and those from the 2000's never took it, so bodybuilders have been getting shredded without it this entire time, but Chase Irons and others like him, have a vested interest to sell their over-priced L-Carnitine. If you know how cheap it is to make, everyone selling it is raping everyone buying it. No one should be buying it from anyone, and should be brewing it themselves. I know John Meadows was a proponent of taking 200mg per day for heart health, but how would anyone know that it is working? My one friend who is an IFBB pro, also does 200mg per day for the very same reasons, but never said he uses it for fat burner. I know a few others who take oral l-carnitine, but we know its utterly worthless unless you're taking 4grams a day. Point is, you can get lean without it.

But to blast 1-2g for "fat burning" purposes, especially if you're not brewing it yourself, is asking to get ass-raped by all these "influencers" trying to make money, and you'll see it is absolutely not worth it at all. Even if it did something, it would be minimal at best, and there is nothing magic about it that would prevent fat gain or increase fat loss, as all it supposedly does is help mobilize fat; thus, there is no mechanism for one to prevent getting fat on a bulk, or lose fat on a cut, if they aren't in a deficit

And finally, turning yourself into a pin cushion ED, injecting 3ml of it per day, 6ml if you're doing 2g, is not worth it, in of itself.
I see where you are coming from. but...

To be fair, Chase Iron used to refer people to Amino asylum before he started selling it actually.

Technically if it pushes fat to be used as a higher source of energy, wouldn't that promote more fat utilization on a cut along with more glycogen retention in the body?

another question is when did L Carnitine come into the game?

Back