L carnitine brew first time

I see where you are coming from. but...

To be fair, Chase Iron used to refer people to Amino asylum before he started selling it actually.

Technically if it pushes fat to be used as a higher source of energy, wouldn't that promote more fat utilization on a cut along with more glycogen retention in the body?

another question is when did L Carnitine come into the game?
I get the selling point of the thing, but how would anyone know it is doing this? I blasted 1 gram for 6 months straight, and I did lose fat, but was it because of the L-Carn, or what is because I was in a calorie deficit with test and tren e? If the L-carn did help, how much did it help? It is impossible to know, and I had to become a pin cushion at 1g a day, ED for months on end.

The same goes with GH. I been taking 5ius of GH since January, and at some points 10ius; and I can't say it did much at all. And if it did, how would I know it did? But GH is actually cheaper to take then L-Carnitine at these rape prices. It's better to go buy a kit from Quigdao for 55 or 70 bux, then spent $50 plus on a bottle that will last a 10 days blasting 1g a day. We know for a fact GH mobilize fat, and it is the BEST fat mobilizer that we could take. All you need is subq slin pin, where as L-Carn you need to either take it with insulin, or take carbs to shuttle it into the muscles, which I think is complete speculation, and inject daily into the muscles, becoming a pin cushion as I mentioned, only to hope it works as stated.

I get the selling point of the thing, but how would anyone know it is doing this? I blasted 1 gram for 6 months straight, and I did lose fat, but was it because of the L-Carn, or what is because I was in a calorie deficit with test and tren e? If the L-carn did help, how much did it help? It is impossible to know, and I had to become a pin cushion at 1g a day, ED for months on end.

The same goes with GH. I been taking 5ius of GH since January, and at some points 10ius; and I can't say it did much at all. And if it did, how would I know it did? But GH is actually cheaper to take then L-Carnitine at these rape prices. It's better to go buy a kit from Quigdao for 55 or 70 bux, then spent $50 plus on a bottle that will last a 10 days blasting 1g a day. We know for a fact GH mobilize fat, and it is the BEST fat mobilizer that we could take. All you need is subq slin pin, where as L-Carn you need to either take it with insulin, or take carbs to shuttle it into the muscles, which I think is complete speculation, and inject daily into the muscles, becoming a pin cushion as I mentioned, only to hope it works as stated.
I am going to keep running it until I lean out. I am still new so my cycles are focused on recomping right now. I am a little shocked about how much size I am still putting on but when I do get lean enough, I will probably stop the carnitine and see what happens.

Only 4 weeks into cycle 2

I am going to keep running it until I lean out. I am still new so my cycles are focused on recomping right now. I am a little shocked about how much size I am still putting on but when I do get lean enough, I will probably stop the carnitine and see what happens.

Only 4 weeks into cycle 2
I will say this. I gave a bottle of my brew to my friend, and he was sweating profusely, when I wouldn't sweat it all. Perhaps L-carnitine, like creatine, has responders and non-responders.

I'm all for experimentation, so go for it brother. The good thing is, at least you brewed it yourself, otherwise, I would tell you don't waste your money lol.

I will say this. I gave a bottle of my brew to my friend, and he was sweating profusely, when I wouldn't sweat it all. Perhaps L-carnitine, like creatine, has responders and non-responders.

I'm all for experimentation, so go for it brother. The good thing is, at least you brewed it yourself, otherwise, I would tell you don't waste your money lol.
Actually. my brew was a big fucking failure, I cant handle the PIP. Probably my fuckup.

I have the money to drop on Carnitine, I dont mind. It costs me about 30-45 a month... I actually got a 3 month supply for free from Amino asylum

Here's the recipe I used.

20ml:

10.1g L-Carnitine Powder

12.25mL Sterile Water for Injection (W.F.I.)

.25mL Benzyl Alcohol

Whatman .22 PVDF is what i need?

Im looking for it but the shippingprices are very high if you only need a filter

Are there more good brands for filter or whatman is the best to go with
No, get PES filers. They are ideal for suspensions, better flow and are less prone to broken under pressure, and belive me you will need to apply tons of presure to filll the vials.

Here's the recipe I used.

20ml:

10.1g L-Carnitine Powder

12.25mL Sterile Water for Injection (W.F.I.)

.25mL Benzyl Alcohol
Same exact recipe as I use. I’m actually doing it right now. It’s for 500 mg/ml. It definitely works. Maybe not anywhere near as fast as ,say ,clen but you do notice benefits during cardio.

Back