Lab result on 2.7 iu genotropin

cars92

Screenshot_20231024-010621_Word.jpghello, those are my result on 2.7 iu hgh ED. I'm a bit suspicious for my low hgh serium, what you think about? I'm using genotropin

Honestly, I don't know what number to expect.
But your IGF1 seems high for 2.7 IU.

Do you have baseline blood work?

Honestly, I don't know what number to expect.
But your IGF1 seems high for 2.7 IU.

Do you have baseline blood work?
My baseline is 200 igf 1, last year i used omnitrope and saizen prescribed by doctor and on same dose i was at just 410, so i'm unsure if i'm using now a fake geno

My baseline is 200 igf 1, last year i used omnitrope and saizen prescribed by doctor and on same dose i was at just 410, so i'm unsure if i'm using now a fake geno
I want your fake genotropin who put you at 600 Igf-1 with 2.7ui xd

If you worry when your result are awesome, how is it when result are bad ?

Why would you think it is fake? Because your igf1 is high(er)?

How long have you been using it and do you notice any results/sides?

Why would you think it is fake? Because your igf1 is high(er)?

How long have you been using it and do you notice any results/sides?
Because fake gh can still increase igf 1 and maybe is fake and bad dosed. It was a Turks geno

Because fake gh can still increase igf 1 and maybe is fake and bad dosed. It was a Turks geno
Pharma GH doesn't increase GH serum as much unless it's heavily dosed too.

You can't tell if it's real or fake pharma hgh. They could just stick generics which would still elevate levels...

Last edited:
But when I was on hgh prescribed by doctor I had a igf 1 in the low 400s and my finger was growing a little In months, with this geno I see no change in 3 moths and igf 1 is even higher why
post a picture of the pen. Ill tell you if its real or if its cjc.

How long was it between taking 2.7iu and having your blood drawn?

The most common method is taking 10iu and waiting like 3 hours I believe.

Fake pharma GH is a thing.

Consider the price and profit margins attainable by doing so. It's also why so many people push it as being magical despite generics testing as good or better. Money.
Oh I get there’s tons of fakes, I’d just assumed they’d be filled with generics or something a lot cheaper/fucked up like insulin (which I’ve seen on the board). Not heard of people using gh secretagogues to fake it.

Oh I get there’s tons of fakes, I’d just assumed they’d be filled with generics or something a lot cheaper/fucked up like insulin (which I’ve seen on the board). Not heard of people using gh secretagogues to fake it.
Yeah no idea what they would use in replacement. I would have guessed generics too.