Lab result on 2.7 iu genotropin

I think I am going to try ghrh. Like tesamorelin 0.8 mg / ed and cjc.1925 with DAC like 2x WK. I'm not sure if its going to work since my pituitary gland is not working properly but even a 70 increase igf 1 wold be fantastic, but I read more than someone say it's not comparable to real hgh. Why is that? If it increase igf 1 serum and natural hgh would have same effect of pharma high right? Can someone who used this can give me some advice

I think I am going to try ghrh. Like tesamorelin 0.8 mg / ed and cjc.1925 with DAC like 2x WK. I'm not sure if its going to work since my pituitary gland is not working properly but even a 70 increase igf 1 wold be fantastic, but I read more than someone say it's not comparable to real hgh. Why is that? If it increase igf 1 serum and natural hgh would have same effect of pharma high right? Can someone who used this can give me some advice
Ghrh/ghrp will just boost your endogenous production, and if your endogenous production is already bad that might not mean much. Exogenous rhGH (gh) completely replaces your endogenous production, meaning genetic response to the gh is the limit of how far you can push things.

I have not used Tesa or Cjc w/ dac, just ipa/mod grf (Cjc no dac), but for me the secretagogues pale in comparison to the real deal gh in terms of effect. If you’re a female on birth control you may get better results from ghrh/ghrp than hgh (there’s a negative interference between bc and gh making igf-1 for women), but for anyone else I’d wager the real deal gh will have far more impact.

May I ask why you are choosing other peptides instead of rhGH? Is there a reason?

Ghrh/ghrp will just boost your endogenous production, and if your endogenous production is already bad that might not mean much. Exogenous rhGH (gh) completely replaces your endogenous production, meaning genetic response to the gh is the limit of how far you can push things.

I have not used Tesa or Cjc w/ dac, just ipa/mod grf (Cjc no dac), but for me the secretagogues pale in comparison to the real deal gh in terms of effect. If you’re a female on birth control you may get better results from ghrh/ghrp than hgh (there’s a negative interference between bc and gh making igf-1 for women), but for anyone else I’d wager the real deal gh will have far more impact.

May I ask why you are choosing other peptides instead of rhGH? Is there a reason?
Because I'm not sure pharma hgh online is real pharma, I'm not experience benefits with genotropin

Because I'm not sure pharma hgh online is real pharma, I'm not experience benefits with genotropin
lol, bro that stuff is real. You’ve had the serial confirmed, ppl vouch for the vendor, and your igf-1 is through the roof. Looking for finger and jaw growth isn’t a great way to gauge meds. You’ve likely just adjusted to the dose you’ve been taking and it feels like baseline now.

I can promise you the other peptides will have even less impact you’re looking for.

lol, bro that stuff is real. You’ve had the serial confirmed, ppl vouch for the vendor, and your igf-1 is through the roof. Looking for finger and jaw growth isn’t a great way to gauge meds. You’ve likely just adjusted to the dose you’ve been taking and it feels like baseline now.

I can promise you the other peptides will have even less impact you’re looking for.
But for example if I get increase of 60igf 1 from 1iu of hgh and with those peptites I get same increase, that's means I will get the same effect right?

But for example if I get increase of 60igf 1 from 1iu of hgh and with those peptites I get same increase, that's means I will get the same effect right?
Unless you’re an amazing responder, which I doubt with your already poor production of endogenous gh, I would imagine you get way less benefit.

Unless you’re an amazing responder, which I doubt with your already poor production of endogenous gh, I would imagine you get way less benefit.
I'm talking theorically now. If the peptide raise my igf 1 to x and y dose of hgh raise igf 1 to x. It's have basically the same effect?

I'm talking theorically now. If the peptide raise my igf 1 to x and y dose of hgh raise igf 1 to x. It's have basically the same effect?
No, they operate through entirely different mechanism/pathways and I do not think you can correlate between the two like that. If you are gh deficient I would imagine that ghrp/ghrh would have markedly less impact on your system than someone who is not, and I would expect far less results than you are currently getting with gh.

Are your nails growing faster? Your hair? Are any wrinkles you might have lessening? Thicker skin on your hands? Are you dropping fat faster/putting on mass faster? I’m asking cause I’m hesitant of you using jaw and finger growth as a measure of whether or not something is working for you.

No, they operate through entirely different mechanism/pathways and I do not think you can correlate between the two like that. If you are gh deficient I would imagine that ghrp/ghrh would have markedly less impact on your system than someone who is not, and I would expect far less results than you are currently getting with gh.

Are your nails growing faster? Your hair? Are any wrinkles you might have lessening? Thicker skin on your hands? Are you dropping fat faster/putting on mass faster? I’m asking cause I’m hesitant of you using jaw and finger growth as a measure of whether or not something is working for you.
Generics can still decrease bodyfat increase vascularity increase muscle mass ecc. But only hgh prescribed I notice has effect on my bone and more deep psychological (improved vision better memory) and yeah on genotropin I experience better skin and something more than generics but still has not effect on my bone and I'm doubtful on psychological effect but can't say exactly since hgh takes month to work

Only real hgh affect bone size, take 20iu generic a day u don't will notice a single change
This is bro science tho and there are reports of these sides on generics as well. Also, I think bone size increasing is probably something you should be looking to avoid…

The psychological aspect could just be you responded better to the other brand of pharma? I get immense psychological benefits on my generics so I think you may just respond better to some brands than others.

Generics can still decrease bodyfat increase vascularity increase muscle mass ecc. But only hgh prescribed I notice has effect on my bone and more deep psychological (improved vision better memory) and yeah on genotropin I experience better skin and something more than generics but still has not effect on my bone and I'm doubtful on psychological effect but can't say exactly since hgh takes month to work
What prescribed hgh? You don't seem to know what you have been talking about to begin with.

This is bro science tho and there are reports of these sides on generics as well. Also, I think bone size increasing is probably something you should be looking to avoid…

The psychological aspect could just be you responded better to the other brand of pharma? I get immense psychological benefits on my generics so I think you may just respond better to some brands than others.
This is not bro science I experienced by myself. If you not tried real pharma hgh you cant do a confront. The increase of size in generics is from retention water

Hopefully one of you guys get this response. Super confused on this issue.
Just order (3) Genotropin pens from a UGL source that is suppose to be legit pfizer pens. The only thing I am confused on is how everyone says these are supposed to remain refrigerated even unmixed?? Is that bullshit? How do they even sell them if they are supposed to be refrigerated unmixed??

Back