[Labmax] Pharmacom Testosterone Cypionate 30-AUG-2015

RThoads

Subscriber
Tell me your more experienced opinion please.

5qdNZhH.jpg

0AI7Ze9.jpg

03hXyQT.jpg

ZrOuqOR.jpg

Here is a video of the process:
Note that the drops in vial-B did not land directly into the bottom of the vial and as such color was couple of seconds delayed until I physical tilted the sample so that the reagent would come into contact with the pharmacom oil down the side of the vial-B. Color did develop instantly once contact between the reagent and the oil being tested had been achieved and there is a spot on the side of vial-B where that contact first occurred (the spot is visible under the 365nm UV light). My apology for any confusion this delay may cause--This is why I post the videos though so that people may observer the process and come to their own conclusions with as much information as I can give.

Batch 604331 from Frank's Int. store ordered mid Aug 2015

I am getting impression that Watson was more vivid bright, did you get the same impression. Like Watson is better quality.

This is pass too.

I am getting impression that Watson was more vivid bright, did you get the same impression. Like Watson is better quality.

This is pass too.

same impression I have.
To me the watson was clearly much stronger of color and vivid unmistakable solid fluorescence under the UV. This was my obvious expectation since it is true human pharma prescription. Was hoping they would be indistinguishable (a guy can hope right? haha) but to my eye live in real life the pharamacom was a the same colors and did show fluorescence but clearly diminished compared to the Watson.

Last edited:
same impression I have.
To me the watson was clearly much stringer of color and vivid unmistakable solid fluorescence under the UV. This was my obvious expectation since it is true human pharma prescription. Was hoping they would be indistinguishable (a guy can hope right? haha) but to my eye live in real life the pharamacom was a the same colors and did show fluorescence but clearly diminished compared to the Watson.
Well any way you look at it, Pharmacom is simply overpriced UGL. Watson is the best. Thanks for the labmax. Good deal.

Thanks for doing these tests and posting them up, RT. Your contributions are appreciated, sir!

Thanks for the contribution brother. I wish I had some labmax so we could all see how my Pfizer Depo Testosterone I've been slowly stockpiling compares in color. But getting bloodwork done tomorrow from 24K Test C. So hopefully they will be better than my Norma results

Thanks for the contribution brother. I wish I had some labmax so we could all see how my Pfizer Depo Testosterone I've been slowly stockpiling compares in color. But getting bloodwork done tomorrow from 24K Test C. So hopefully they will be better than my Norma results

Quick - somebody we trust not to be LE with a spare Labmax laying around get it to this man, stat! If I had any labmax tests, I'd already have one in the mail on its way to you, DShep!

Quick - somebody we trust not to be LE with a spare Labmax laying around get it to this man, stat! If I had any labmax tests, I'd already have one in the mail on its way to you, DShep!
Thx brother I'm trying to contribute as much I can

I might be willing to trade 2 samples for a guaranteed bottle of fire Test from 1 of you trustworthy vets. I only have 14 saved so far. Lol
Probably would want someone more experienced with labmax to perform test since I've only done 1 Test that was performed with Gearline Galenikas last year that was a fail.

Looks good, but not as bright as the Watson. I am assuming the sample size was as close as possible?

This is pass too.

This is called leading the witness in law. According to labmax's website, they themselves specifically state their tests do not test for concentration or quality. Stop trying to pull the will over ppl's eyes

This is called leading the witness in law. According to labmax's website, they themselves specifically state their tests do not test for concentration or quality. Stop trying to pull the will over ppl's eyes
Mommy and daddy are fighting again!

Definite pass, i c no problem that it isnt exactly like watson as I'm sure they use different carrier oils ect.... Also as i understand it labmax does NOT test for potency, so bloods would be my next step.
Thanks for posting RT, awesome contribution[emoji4]

Looks good, but not as bright as the Watson. I am assuming the sample size was as close as possible?

The pharmacom sample was slightly more because the drop hit the side of the vial and did not make it down into the reagent so I had to add another drop to get it to flow down the side and into the reagent.

Therefore, they are not perfectly the same but I did try my best and I try to explain and show in video any details in order to allow for people to come to their own conclusions based upon as much info and detail as I can give -- that is best I can do.

These products (Watson vs Pharmacom) are in different carrier oils -- I forgot to mention that in original post (and I am not at all sure if or how that may influence anything either). Note, again as many know LM is simply pass/fail based on presence of compound or no presence.

Definite pass, i c no problem that it isnt exactly like watson as I'm sure they use different carrier oils ect.... Also as i understand it labmax does NOT test for potency, so bloods would be my next step.
Thanks for posting RT, awesome contribution[emoji4]

no problem brother! so many guys here helped me over the past year in a great many ways. I owe to give back any info I can provide.

With that said I will run LM on my prop and NPP as soon as more LM kits arrive. Maybe later this week.