• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

Nah, I didn't feel like wasting any more money.
So do you use them anymore after that infection or you pitched it all?

I already threw away two vials from them, and I have two other ones from a new batch that I haven’t tried yet, but not expecting anything different LOL

So do you use them anymore after that infection or you pitched it all?

I already threw away two vials from them, and I have two other ones from a new batch that I haven’t tried yet, but not expecting anything different LOL
He ended up in the ER from this gear. Do you really have to ask if it's a good idea or if he continued to use gear that sent him to the emergency room? Test is too cheap to continue to risk your health on some shitty bathtub brew. Find a better source, bud.

This sucks.. saw this source on SST and was going to give them a try because of what happened to Colonial but am now reading this..

So what's the verdict on the Test E and Test C from pharmahgh.net? I've recently tried both and get mad pip from both of them.
Dudes UGL shit fuckin sucks. Worst pip ever - biggest waste of money. It’s pretty much an infection every time - swollen, red, hot, fever, can’t move for a week… I either think it is bad raws or extremely high solvents

I’ve used a ton of his oil in the past (except test e) I’ve never had any pip from anything. His stuff is hit and miss quality wise but he has great customer service.

This guy responds quick and the stuff works, but it is a poorly made product. Unfortunately this guy is an amateur at making the product and must use ridiculously high amounts of solvent to make up for his poor technique, which is why people are thinking they have an infection. Tons of solvent can cause so much inflammation that the body responds similarly to an infection. This source could be amazing if an expert gave them a tutorial, but the PIP and side effects are just WAY too much to deal with.
Solvents even in the Test E?? They claim to not use any in it.

Sponsors

Latest posts